Mirafra Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.2

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

This position for one of their clients in Bay Area. I have cleared total 3 rounds of interview over phone and Skype additional two more interviews from Mirafra Hiring manager and Technical manager. I have declined my other offer since Mirafra hiring team created feeling to close the offer but finally dumped me. Hiring team used to ping me during mid night over skype to inquire about my offer and how they are processing. All the confirmations they used take from skype instead of official emails. I feel it is not good way of doing business.

Interview Questions

• Some Python related questions like calling method same function with in the same method   Answer Question
    • Jenkins related related questions and etc   Answer Question

End Client is good but Mirafra is very cheap and played very cheap tricks in between. Their recruitment team head is a nut shell

Python Automation Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies.

Interview

Really worst people.After clearing all rounds and sharing documents etc they delayed offer letter by 2months by saying that some reorg is happening in company so wil roll out offer letter ,but after 2months got a call from hr asking that to attend client interview at qualcomm really non sense people.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed for automation role for Broadcom client. First round was telephonic and it was easy. Questions on python.. HR called next day and said i cleared the interview and then we had salary discussion and they fixed my salarly and also said i will have to attend client interview in coming days. After that no response from HR for a week. when i called her, she said they already hired someone else for the opening. I felt very bad. People will have many hopes on the interview. Please be careful with your process ..

VLSI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Manipal (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was three rounds of interview
    1.written test
    2.face to face interview
    3.hr round
    be good in electronics​ basics
    I cleared first round it was of 20 objective,5theory,1programing
    10 objective will be of technical
    10 objective will be of lojical,quants,english

I cleared the written test
    Next was technical round
    They asked about the theory questions in written test I cleared that round

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First telephonic round followed by technical followed by managerial round .In technical they asked mostly c and in managerial round he asked to delete the last node of a linked list and ipc

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies.

Interview

Well, they expect to be comfortable with c basics.. I was hired for Brcm. They had asked a lot about stacks , queues . bit operations etc. 2 technical round and an hr. In Brcm had 3 rounds of interview quality of questions were good there.

Interview Questions

• how to prevent stack corruption. interrupt handling. basic protocol for i2c and spi   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tricky, demand them . else very difficult

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview is very stringent in terms of technical evaluation, takes through 3-4 rounds including telephonic, face to face and HR rounds. Excellent support and coordination by recruiters through out the process

Interview Questions

• UVM, ARM, Code coverage, AHB/AXI, scripting,VHDL, Basics   Answer Question

RF IC Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Through the company website, i sent my resume. After one month it got shortlisted and, i got a call from the company. First round is very easy they ask just basic HR questions about yourself and salary expectations. Then after a week i got another call from the client, this is purely technical.

Interview Questions

• What is PAL and PLA, which is more cost effective? digital circuits, analog basics   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was handled is a very professional way. The recruitment team is very friendly.
    Internal interviews are mostly conducted on flexible timings onlooking the differences in the time zone.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to the projects and skills that I'm working currently   Answer Question

Manager Verification Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

All the rounds took place on the same day but they still wanted me to talk to other team members over the phone which was not required at all. After all positive rounds they came back saying position went on hold. Be very careful and do not trust them unless you receive a formal offer letter from them. Sometime they come back to you after a month or so asking you to attend few more rounds. I think they are not sure what exactly they are looking for.Company is good provided they have a firm interview process with proper updates on time.