Mission Linen Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mission Linen Supply

2.7

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

First, there was a phone screen where the recruiter gave me a detailed explanation of the position. Really straightforward and informational.

Then, I had an interview at the HQ with the head recruiter and department head. They gave me a tour of the plant and introduced me to some of the staff. It was really great to get to see what the company does first hand. After this, I sat with the recruiter and HR director and they took turns asking me questions. It felt more like a conversation than a set of prepared questions; they were really warm and welcoming.

The recruiter kept me in the loop as far as the selection process and updated me as soon as she knew of any changes. Overall, it was a really positive experience and I felt really comfortable that I was getting an honest representation of the job. The recruiter maintained a professional, but warm approach the entire time and it felt as though I was being taken care of as the candidate.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Known and respected company in this industry. Many positive years in business. Opportunities for growth from within the business. On the job training.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

First you applied online. Then you filled out a personality quiz. Then you take a drug screen. Then you get a physical and your drivers history. Then you have a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a demo sales pitch.   1 Answer
    • What is your sales background.   1 Answer

Purchasing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply.

Interview

Quite disorganized, no follow up whatsoever from company, after 3+ hours devoted to interviewing process. Appointments scheduled incorrectly, making for awkward and unprofessional appearance (HR seems lacking). Interview process includes extensive online assessment, including math, language and business questions. Test took approximately 90 minutes online, and was asked to do it immediately.

Interview Questions

• Went through my resume in detail   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply (Newark, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview went well, questions varied from previous work experience, to how you keep improving each day. I had a phone interview, first, then was directed to a 1:1 with the District manager.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you do to keep improving yourself each day?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply (Newport, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was relatively informal. The laid back environment allowed them to sneak in some tricks like telling you that you were ready for the next stage of interviews early on, etc.Overall it was a good process though, nothing too out of the ordinary or unexpected.

Interview Questions

• What are some previous leadership/management roles that you have held?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply.

Interview

Very long and unorganized the company seemed very out of date and honestly full of themselves for a laundry. The interviewer made it seem like they were Google or something like that but it turned out they were stuck in the past with policies and technology.

Interview Questions

• They were basically trying to figure out how to run their company   Answer Question

Mission Linen Supply Response

Jan 25, 2017 – Director, Compensation & Benefits

While we may not be Google, we take what we do seriously and definitely think of ourselves as more than a laundry. Our technology is constantly evolving, as evidenced by our proprietary online... More

Interview

Mission uses a 3 step interviewing process where you first interview with a company recruiter, then 2 training managers, and lastly a panel interview with 4 or more managers including a representative from the Training and Development department.

Mat Roller Interview

Interview

I dropped off my resume for a driver position. I received a call back within three days. Scheduled an interview with a couple of route driver managers who were a couple of good guys.

General Productions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mission Linen Supply (Bend, OR) in February 2014.

Interview

I filled out the online application for Mission Linen and a few hours later I got a phone call from the HR Department asking if I could come in for an interview the next day. I thought it was nice how quickly they responded. During my interview, the productions manager went through the job description and was very interested in what I was going to University for; this particular manager was enthusiastic about education and it definitely gave me points that I am a current student! This part of the interview lasted about half an hour and it was mostly small talk and any questions I may have had for him. I had several prepared questions that he was impressed by and I think that also gave me points. After this portion came the 'personality test', which was a pen and paper sort of thing. After I took that, the manager took me on a tour of the factory and gave me a business card. As soon as I got to a computer I wrote a thank you note for the interview and was called the next day to take the drug test. I passed the drug test and was called the 3rd day to come in and do payroll paperwork!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate, the starting wage was 10.36 an hour and the hours provided were what I needed.