Mitchell Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.3

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Head of recruiting wasn't impressive. Building space is older and antiquated. I was told they are low margin shop and tough to make money unless you are on the senior leadership team, they are way overpaid supposedly.

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin.

Interview

Interviewed with about a half dozen recruiters for over 5 years. Nothing. Looks like they recruit for fake job ads wasting time. Avoid this firm. Remember, there are recruiters who get bonuses based on how many times they interview people, not hires. Don’t know if this company does that. Don't know anyone on the inside, but they sure treated me like they get a bonus without producing hires. Not good.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I already met with a recruiting manager at another location. I was contacted by Lauren in New York City to come in for another interview, which was an open house interview. It seemed a bit odd to me at first, but I wanted a shot at the company, so I went for it. 3 people interviewed me and they all liked me. A few days later I receive an email from Lauren saying that they want to bring me on board, but I need to meet the CEO first and that she will reach out to me in 2 weeks because that's when she will be back at the office. After the 2 weeks, I email her to see when I can meet the CEO and there's no reply. I call a few days later and she said she will call me back. She never did. I finally emailed again and she said they decided to hire for sales and not recruiting. I don't understand why the game playing was needed and how suddenly someone changes their mind like that. I was ready to quit my current job and it's a good thing I didn't. I don't understand how this company has such high ratings. It's not right what they did to me and I'm sure they'll do it again.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Spoke to the CFO by phone for about half an hour initially to go over what I've done and what they were looking for. This was followed up a few days later with an invitation to come into the office for a face to face with the CFO, VP of Finance and Senior Accountant then the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job?   Answer Question
    • What is something you're most proud of from your performance at your current job?   Answer Question
    • How are you at being able to handle working with difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin.

Interview

quick and very professional, they give you tips on how to prepare for the interview. The whole process only took less than 2 weeks and they gave you the offer before you accept to be interviewed.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (Columbus, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

3 - 4 step process. Went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. They were very flexible and accommodating.

Help Desk Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

First, the company send me a email to set up the time for interview.
    Then, I called the HR.
    She asked me some question about my background and my education.
    Last, she said she needed to disscuss with other colleges.

Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Used STAR method to determine ability to perform duties. Need to be very flexible with work schedule to be considered to move forward to 2nd interview. Received 1 Call from recruiter for interview and 2nd phone interview with manager or team leader a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New City, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin (New City, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

You meet great people and get to describe how you can help this winning organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recruiting experience.   1 Answer
    • They asked me to meet others in the organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great; they offered me exactly what I wanted.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell Martin in September 2011.

Interview

Resume was submitted for the storage position through a staffing company. Resume got picked by the client in a day and interview was taken 2 days after the submission. It was a phone interview. First round was a technical interview - 30min and HR interview - 30min.
    Got selected on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What are the performance commands for analyzing NetApp filer   1 Answer