Mitsubishi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitsubishi Interview Questions

3.1

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maysville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Maysville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

talked to 3 supervisors, was asked 10 questions from all 3 total of 30 questions. was asked about my last employer how was the people I worked with, how was the management what all I did for the company, what was my hours like and what type of work the company did for the community.

Interview Questions

• would I be willing to work over time.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Entry Sheet - Written Test - 1st Interview - 2nd Interview - Final Interview (Japan)
    It was a long process that take about 2 months (if you got to interview phase only take about 10 days to the final offer though)

Interview Questions

• Suggest a strategy for a food company that want to expand their operation into SE Asia   Answer Question

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Suwanee, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

First a phone screening process. Then a 4 hour multi-group interview consisting of 2-4 people in each group based of employees from various departments. Each group focuses on various subject matters such as skills, company fit, personality, and etc.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal what would you want to be?   1 Answer

Security Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

3 People interview for 20 minutes and same day offer.

Very Low Pay

Training Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Chicago, IL) in March 2008.

Interview

This is a very detailed interview process. At the end of the last day I spent with them they told me more about myself than I probably knew going in. They explained to me that they would not hire me and exactly why, by category. Even though I didn't get the job, I believe they were right in their assesment of why I would not fit into a Japanese based company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about drives?   1 Answer

Auto Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line, Process took 3 weeks. First phase was done through the phone call 1:1. THen I was required to take online assessment test to evaluate my analytical skills. Overall process was smooth and I was satisfied with whole interview process and potential colleagues who expressed big interest in me.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage $1 000 000 portfolio.   1 Answer

Financial Manager, Chief Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Almaty (Kazakhstan)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have passed interview consisting of three stages. Firstly I have met with HR Manager of company. During the meeting I have known about company structure, about activities and achievements. Than I told a little about my education, experience, opportunity to work in a team. Than there were two interviews with Head of Finance and Managing Director. We told about the role of position, which need for the company, about my professional skils and experience more detailed.

Interview Questions

• One thing that they asked me was my experience for the last 3 years.   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Interview

Telephone to schedule an interview time. One round behavior interview about 30 minutes long. Some times there is another round of Excel base case but could be skipped. Three interviewers, HR and two senior manager. Three days later came results and offered. Manager offered first, then HR called and sent Letter of Intent and then a contract.

Interview Questions

• No. Very General Questions.
           1. Introduction
          7. How about Work overtime
      8. How to deal with deadline
      Answer Question

Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2011.

Interview

interviews were conducted individually in a room, I first have to say hello to the interviewing me then I have to give information about my identity, and I have to give my future planning how

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to come to the work place   1 Answer

Negotiation

I get a salary that is determined by the condition of the company must discipline rules given to the company

General Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi in June 2011.

Interview

overall process was just ordinary.
    we had basic excam like SPI, had three interviews mainly with non HR staffs.
    questions were like "why do you want to work with us?", "what was your most challenging experience?" or sth like that. no irregular questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person will fit you best as private partner or working fellow, you suppose?   Answer Question