Mitsubishi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.9

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Springfield, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was contacted 2 months after I applied for position and was told that I would have a phone interview the following week. I was never contacted for that interview. Then a few weeks after that I was contacted for an in person interview because they were going to be in the area. I attended the interview and felt that it went smoothly. I was told that they had to interview others and were going to make a decision by July, I interviewed in May. Mid July I still hadn't heard anything so I emailed one of the interviewers just stating that I enjoyed meeting with them and would like an update on where they were in the process and if I had been eliminated that was fine thanked them for their time...and so on. I have never heard back and the job is continuously reposted so I assume they have not filled the position yet.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the owner or GM to get their attention.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi in January 2017.

Interview

Great, kind and got to see the facilities. there were 3 people in total i talked to everyone was kind. They do these exercises to see how you think.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maysville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Maysville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

talked to 3 supervisors, was asked 10 questions from all 3 total of 30 questions. was asked about my last employer how was the people I worked with, how was the management what all I did for the company, what was my hours like and what type of work the company did for the community.

Interview Questions

• would I be willing to work over time.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Entry Sheet - Written Test - 1st Interview - 2nd Interview - Final Interview (Japan)
    It was a long process that take about 2 months (if you got to interview phase only take about 10 days to the final offer though)

Interview Questions

• Suggest a strategy for a food company that want to expand their operation into SE Asia   Answer Question

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Suwanee, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

First a phone screening process. Then a 4 hour multi-group interview consisting of 2-4 people in each group based of employees from various departments. Each group focuses on various subject matters such as skills, company fit, personality, and etc.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal what would you want to be?   1 Answer

Security Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

3 People interview for 20 minutes and same day offer.

Very Low Pay

Training Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Chicago, IL) in March 2008.

Interview

This is a very detailed interview process. At the end of the last day I spent with them they told me more about myself than I probably knew going in. They explained to me that they would not hire me and exactly why, by category. Even though I didn't get the job, I believe they were right in their assesment of why I would not fit into a Japanese based company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about drives?   1 Answer

Oracle Applications Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

We got invitation letter through consultancy and we reach office on time.They take 2 round for all the candidates who come for the interview.The final round will be come once they will make some candidate final.

Interview Questions

• basic question about technology   1 Answer

Auto Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line, Process took 3 weeks. First phase was done through the phone call 1:1. THen I was required to take online assessment test to evaluate my analytical skills. Overall process was smooth and I was satisfied with whole interview process and potential colleagues who expressed big interest in me.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage $1 000 000 portfolio.   1 Answer

Financial Manager, Chief Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi (Almaty (Kazakhstan)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have passed interview consisting of three stages. Firstly I have met with HR Manager of company. During the meeting I have known about company structure, about activities and achievements. Than I told a little about my education, experience, opportunity to work in a team. Than there were two interviews with Head of Finance and Managing Director. We told about the role of position, which need for the company, about my professional skils and experience more detailed.

Interview Questions

• One thing that they asked me was my experience for the last 3 years.   1 Answer