Mizrahi Tefahot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mizrahi Tefahot Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mizrahi Tefahot

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramat Gan (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mizrahi Tefahot (Ramat Gan (Israel)).

Interview

It was a head hunting in my case.
    It took 2 month including professional evaluation, Security and trustworthiness tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hard.. they changed the offer in the last minute and it was lower salary. they used my readiness to finish the negotiation to lower the salary.

Economist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramat Gan (Israel)

Application

Interview

The first interview with head of unit was pleasent and pertinent. The next with the HR was invasive and aggresive. The diagnostic centre is a diagnostic centre.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extreamly long and exhausting

Economist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mizrahi Tefahot (Jerusalem (Israel)) in December 2011.

Interview

First I undertook a series of psychometric tests which tested my suitability for the job. Next I underwent 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a contractor who the bank doesnt want to work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate at all. The position was very desired and I didnt have any room for negotiation.