Moët Hennessy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.9

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the Hiring Manager, a month later I had a phone interview with HR. I was supposed to have a third interview with someone else in the team, but I never heard back.

Portfo Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had a meeting with two people would be overseeing my role. The interviewers did not seem to have experience interviewing people and one person who was scheduled for the interview did not show up.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask a lot of questions, I was mostly talked at and my responses were ignored.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was typical and straight forward. I got the interview through a recruiter and then had 2 rounds in the office in NYC. The first round was with HR and direct supervisor. The second round was with the VP (direct supervisor's boss). I received an answer within a week after the final interview.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through school career portal for this internship position. There were 2 rounds of interviews with manager and his supervisor. The interview was mildly technical in nature with some basic questions about programming and past work experience. They were looking for good communication skills and somebody who had specific experience in IT industry before.

Interview Questions

• on a scale of 1 to 10 tell how good i am on various skills like database, programming, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. all interns receive fixed hourly pay.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of a one on one with HR and hiring manager. HR did not ask questions, so be sure to sell yourself well when you're asked, "Tell me about yourself."

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a one on one with the State Sales Manager and then a panel interview with the National Sales Director and State Sales Manager. All were conducted in a professional manner and the interviewers were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Working history. Knowledge of wine and spirits in the portfolio.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moët Hennessy in September 2010.

Interview

Unfortunately the HR woman was dismissive. I got the feeling that the high-end brands, which my resume has a history of, influence the attitude of those in HR to be a bit rude. It was a dissapointing conversation.

I was able to get pre-interview information that the main headquarters in France and the U.S. headquarters do not communicate well. I also understand that the France office does not support cross-pollination between regions or have good career planning.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer