Mobinil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobinil Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mobinil.

Interview

phone interview, followed by traditional face to face interview, assessment for skills and language capability
    it all depends on the way you look and talk and whether you are able to handle customer inquiries and solve their problems also requires a lot of selling skills and personal excellence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing left to negotiate about, take it or leave it.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Simple, to the point, interesting, fare in a way or another, suitable for the vacancy, fair opportunity, affordable timing, accessible location, keeping to the track, fulfilling the needed requirements, giving the full chance to express yourself,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2015.

Interview

I got a phone call from the HR asking to conduct a phone interview. If I passed it, I would then be called into a face to face interview. On the phone, they asked the usual questions of how did you apply, when would you want to start, which department you want to work in and why, where do you see yourself in a few years and so on. I was then called into a face to face interview which also included a group panel in which you had to present a certain topic they choose for you.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was clear and flexible , Asked about myself, my work experience, why did you choose to join us, what are the main keys of selling, and finally what do you see yourself in the future?

Interview Questions

• A- Introduce yourself
      B- Why should we hire you
      C- What are the main keys of selling
      D- What do you know about mobinil
      E- What do you see yourself after 5 years
      F- If you are going to rate your life from 0 to 10 what rate you can give
      G- Tell me about your strength and weakness points
      Answer Question

Low income and out of my interest.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mobinil.

Interview

3 interviews including a case study. I had an interview with the human resources department. I then had one with the head if marketing for sem then took the case study test. After that there is an interview with they director of marketing

Technology Contractor - Products & Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2014.

Interview

Process took only a week, a team lead called to invite for an interview, more of a discussion, on your resume, and studies/experiences. For a temp position at mobinil, you basically sign for a third party contractor until a permanent vacancy opens and you have the priority. I asked several friends and him they both reported probability of getting permanent in 8-12 months. Very low salary, but after permanent it's raised, along with benefits. A good deal I believe.
    Also it was reported that this team (Products & Services) is one of the fastest teams at Mobinil in switching to permanent. And it's a game of probabilities at the end.

Interview Questions

• Questions about your resume, your background studies/experiences   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2013.

Interview

two interviews with branch manager then with regional manager : basic interviews 2nd one only in English
    both measuring your friendliness and personality more than anything else
    also some focus on english and basic understanding of sales and marketing nothing specialized

Interview Questions

• nothing really all basic there   1 Answer

IN Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2012.

Interview

It didn't take long at all as I was coming as an outsource. They interviewed me twice and then came the final HR interview and I was hired. They made go and have a medical test and that's that.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with a team member who you dislike?   4 Answers

Negotiation

They had a base salary of 2000 LE and that's it, you either refuse or accept.

Front Office Agent At Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2012.

Interview

it is one of the largest telecommunications in egypt,well organized in planning of the interview,3 interviews such as phone interview,personality interview ,orientation

Negotiation

If I find myself qualified enough for this job

IT Systems Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Mobinil (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2011.

Interview

The process takes too much time.
    the worst Human resources department i have ever met in my life.
    they are not working to solve the employee problems but the opposite is right.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my family profession   1 Answer