Mobius Knowledge Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobius Knowledge Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.3

Campaign Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR and asked to come for Interview.Its been 25 days after attending the Interview asked for my salary slip appraisal letter within a day.

Till now no reply.Even i cald them again trying after many times.HR reply is if u got any offer plz go with it. I really dont know why they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Repeated question both HR and Manager.   1 Answer

Mobius Knowledge Services Response

Jun 26, 2017 – Group Director HR

We accept your feedback but do not agree to the statements provided.

The selection process, as rightly indicated, was completed on 30-May-17 and as per standard corporate practice, our Team HR... More

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in February 2017.

Interview

Unstructured interview. They only asked about my family background and nothing about me and seemed much biased about candidates family background. The panel dont even asked anything technical and no respect was given to the candidate. They were hurrying to finish the process at the earliest.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It is moderate interview process..

First round is Aptitude (quans, English, logical)
    Technical (Perl, Java)
    HR (salary Discussion)

All the process seems to be very good, but when you go in morning means you wait long time to attend these Tests

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services in August 2016.

Interview

I had 3 rounds
    First aptitude question please prepare for data structure, c,c++,Java,sql and logical question. In first queue out of 13 only 2 got selected for next round
    2 and round technical face to face I was asked to explain my projects please be prepare about your projects. Technical person was very good. Finally he told me to wait in reception for hr round. In hr round simple question like your self,your projects,strength and weekens. That all finally I got call after 2 days I was selected
    This company is very good and all are very good

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One with HR and another with Group director. The Interview was good and they checked communication and technical knowledge in HR subjects. The Interview was nice as they surprised me to present on the spot topics The company had good infrastructure and seemed to be a good working environment. Cleared both rounds but rejected offer as the salary was low.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like Maslow's hierarchy level, how corporate HR department works, functions of HR department.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Very brief. First round is basic grammar and communication. Next level is HR round with simple questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, why should we hire you, what can you contribute in terms of talent to the company and stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why mobius?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1.Written Test
    2.Technical interview
    3. HR Round
    . first round was about your basics in collecting data etc etc
    Second according to the job description questions went on
    Third were questions like will I be able to shift etc

Knowledge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Its Very easy. First round is apps and logical reasoning. Second round is technical round and final round is face to face HR. If you are confident then you can crack all the rounds easily. All the best

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in rotational shift   1 Answer

Performance Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was scheduled and done at the exact time as mentioned. First round was Telephonic technical interview. Then one to one with Manager. They asked the questions which are related and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes i negotiated from the amount which i was demanded.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mobius Knowledge Services.

Interview

Selected pool were all unexpected candidates. Your academic scores or communication skills just don't matter here. Its all about relevant projects you have done. Some were hired just for their prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Selected pool were all unexpected candidates. Your academic scores or communication skills just don't matter here.   Answer Question