Mode Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mode Media Interview Questions

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mode Media (Brisbane, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke with current IT Manager over the phone and we spoke about how we can get me aboard, he already knew my qualifications. Within 3 days I was working at the location.The interview was too easy but the manager knew my skill set already.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work here for 2 weeks as a contractor   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase at all.

Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mode Media in September 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the HR person. It was very short and was very straightforward. She asked a few questions, and they were the typical interview questions that one may get at any job.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mode Media (Brisbane, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Long, full day interview with over 6 different people. Expect to take a day off of your current job to be able to fit it all in. Since it's in Brisbane you will want time for commuting there anyway. I live in the city so it was a bit of an inconvenience.

Interview Questions

• What are you thoughts on how the publisher industry is moving?   Answer Question

I had other offers on the table

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mode Media (Brisbane, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter. Had a couple of phone interviews. Had two 1:1 interviews sessions that consisted of group and 1 on 1 interviews including meeting two of the co-founders.

Interview Questions

• How to list devices with drivers attached on solaris 10   Answer Question

UI Dev Interview

Interview

Some what stupid process. They took 6 rounds, 3 technical,2 client Skype call n then hr. It took 15 days for them to complete this process even though my current company was near by and I told them I can come for interview anytime.
    Now joke part is after 6 rounds they never told me my interview status. At least they can tell me that after clearing all the technical rounds I am not able to clear stupid hr round.
    Oh yes even my expected ctc was clear to them before starting this never ending process.

Interview Questions

• interviewer were good and they asked oojs and css/html5 ques   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mode Media (Pune (India)).

Interview

All rounds were competed in 1 day itself. HR informed result immediately that was after 2 days from interview date.
    In all there were 5 rounds including HR.
    1st aptitude test which had all objective questions & were pretty simple.
    2nd, 3rd & 4th were technical rounds. Final round was HR round

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mode Media (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Amazing interview process. Nice interviewers and great interview questions. Not easy as it looks like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations but straight offer with amazing package

Traine Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mode Media (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

In all 4 rounds were conducted excluding HR round.
    1st was apti test with objectives n rest 3 were technical rounds.
    2nd round was all about basic knowledge on manual testing while 3rd was in real life examples. Manager will give you some examples or scenarios and you have mentioned testcases or approcahes for testing. 4th round was not based on technical round but all analytical n reasoning based questions

Senior Database Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mode Media (Pune (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

The major achievement by the company is the DBA team (I am a part now )never takes interview in person or on phone that may ever ask you the query or the syntax.

Major focus on "TEST-CASE/ scenarios". this is the best best best method to take interviews.

The majority goal to get the best ever done from the candidate, to ask for the best.

Interview Questions

• how to handle the corrupted record scenario?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They value people than anything else.
    best Package for best skilled employee.