Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Research Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

2 parts: 1) meet with HR and discuss benefits, programs, etc. 2) actual interview. Questions were good, engaging and manager was present. The interview was only 30 min--do wish they were a bit longer and encouraged more questions. Come prepared with questions about the position and ask them early!

It took me 9 applications over 4 months to land a job with Moffitt.

Interview Questions

• How might you deal if X, Y, Z, C patients call in at the same time? Triage for us.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

i got an email from HR asking was I still interested in the position i said yes came in for an interview it was very quick after the interview i didn't get a response so i reached out to HR for an update they sent me an offer letter and it went from there

Interview Questions

• what schedule could I work/ honestly it was the easiest interview ever   Answer Question

Interview

It was very calming and appropriate. I was nervous when I went in but when I got in she made me feel calm and I was able to be myself. She really informed me of what I wold be doing and what the company stood for.

Interview Questions

• What about me can help the company work well with the patients?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in April 2016.

Interview

Great interview very professional. Interviewed with two managers. I was told theirs room for growth. They were very informative about everything u will do. Both managers seemed very nice and caring

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

have only received a phone call, nothing further and it has been a few weeks, I have not heard a negative or positive feedback as of yet. I was told that they would be letting me know if a few days, and still have not heard anything

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Dept. team in one of the managers' office all sit down to interview me. They all took turns to ask me questions about my experience as a nurse, how l would handle a difficult employee, & my strengths & weeknesses.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed first with department management then later interviewed with co-workers. Both interviews were fairly relaxed and the interviewers were welcoming and open. The questions were somewhat typical and I wasn't asked many things that I didn't truly expect. I was prepared with questions for management as well as those for the co-workers.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for choosing oncology research after being in a different therapeutic area?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR called with the offer and I initially said that I would like about it because the salary was lower than I expected. I asked the HR person to request for an salary increase and they were only able to go up by an extra $1/hr.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 months with first over the phone and then face to face. It took quite sometime to finally get the job and after I did blood work, drug testing and background check.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was a very straight-forward process. I was interviewed by the researcher I would directly be working for and another employee involved in the research. They asked a few questions and spent a majority of the time explaining the work I would be doing and what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in doing your internship at Moffitt?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

3 phases of the interview. All relevant question related to my profile. Drug check and quiz for orientation. background check. Overall too good to start working for Moffitt. Professional and focus oriented management. Friendly environment.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

I spoke with the manager of the department and we discussed what my duties would be, what did I want to learn as an intern, what populations did I want to work with, what skills I would like to gain.