Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Moffitt Cancer Center

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet hiring process was long and you just need to make sure your resume is up to part. Have to have some experience at the very least.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Moffitt leaders took their time to make me feel completely Comfortable in what could be considered a stressful situation. They took the time to answer all of my questions

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was what was I looking for in this position   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in October 2020.

Interview

Interview process started off with a quick 30 min brief interview with the Director. After that was 3x 1 hour panel interviews with IT managers, Non-IT managers, and IT Supervisors. The interview panel with the IT managers was purely political, asked me very little leadership specific questions, while the NON-IT managers asked the challenging questions towards leadership and IT in general. The panel interview with the IT supervisors was pathetic as they literally asked me 1 single question for the whole 60 minute interview...
    Afterwards feedback was provided to me stating I was too nervous, talked too much about myself, and didn't show that I could handle the responsibility. Isn't it human to be nervous and talk about yourself in an interview??? Even after demonstrating and giving examples of why I am qualified they still think I couldn't handle the responsibility??
    I highly recommend you do not waste your time interviewing with Moffitt IT as they are politically biased and don't know what they are really looking for. Its a poorly executed interview process on their behalf and they will ask you poor and unrelated questions, but somehow in the end they somehow can tell that your not the right fit... Just don't waste your time. They had an agenda and it clearly showed in my third interview panel where they literally asked 1 question...

Interview Questions

• Have you terminated someone? Describe how you execute projects? Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

two interviews, one with HR, one with the team and hiring manager.
    Interview went great, we all seemed to get along well.

completely ghosted by HR and never even got a yes or a no. followed up a number of times after the next 2 months or so, and every time they just kept telling me they'd reach out to the team for feedback.
    I gave up after that, but I still never got a yes or a no.

Interview Questions

• They will mention things on your resume to make sure you know what you're talking about.   1 Answer

HR Consultant Learning & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

The negative rating is process-related. It took 7+ weeks, 1 HR screening and 4 interviews to learn from a generic email from HR that they were moving forward with other candidates. Based on how the process was initially described, this was very unexpected. My understanding was that I made it to the final round. I received very positive feedback after every round. After the time investment and meeting 10 people with whom the candidate would be working with, I expected some kind of personal follow up after interview #4.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

3 interviews, one with HR, one with the lab, and one with the PI. Hiring takes forever! It takes 2 weeks for anyone to get back to you, your interviews are all on different days, and if you get hired orientation is only every two weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

Spoke with one person. They were really nice. They basically went over my resume went over the job description and asked a few customer service related questions. They then asked if I had any questions. I asked a few related to Moffitt and the position and they answered in detail. Overall, it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a difficult customer and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and informative. There was an initial phone screen, one on one interview with the hiring manager, and a group interview. Several personality and work history questions were asked. It was a very pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience make you a more desirable candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

Smooth and East. You meet with HR first and then the team manager. If things go well you get to meet the team. Everyone was very friendly and easy going and meet r whole process much more manageable.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

HR phone interview first to see if i was a good match. In person interview with management to see if i was a good fit for the research study that they were hiring for at the time,then interview with team members to see if our chemistry and how we would work together