Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moffitt Cancer Center Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.6

Interview

It was very calming and appropriate. I was nervous when I went in but when I got in she made me feel calm and I was able to be myself. She really informed me of what I wold be doing and what the company stood for.

Interview Questions

• What about me can help the company work well with the patients?   Answer Question

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very thorough process. There was 2 interviews. The first was a phone interview where I spoke to 3 managers. A week later I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview which was basically shadowing the employees and asked any questions I had.

Manager of Business Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in October 2017.

Interview

7 individual 1 hour interviews. Very disappointed in the process. They spread these interviews out over 7 hours DURING business hours. My time is valuable also and to receive an email stating they chose the internal candidate after I invested my time is an insult. It also tells me that Moffitt HR does not respect qualified candidates, so probably for the better.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

have only received a phone call, nothing further and it has been a few weeks, I have not heard a negative or positive feedback as of yet. I was told that they would be letting me know if a few days, and still have not heard anything

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Application submitted, recruiter called to set up appointment with hiring manager, recruiter informed me that I was not chosen for position via email. The hiring manager was not the direct manager I would have worked under.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent interaction between you and a coworker, what is your ideal work environment, tell about a time when you went out of your way to improve patient care.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It takes a long time, over 90 days, start to finish. Internet submission, phone screen, manager call, in-person manager & team interview, offer, and lastly - a very detailed health screening, drug test, and immunization schedule.

RNII Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The assistant manager and manger , interviewed me , showed me around the clinic and then I interviewed with the staff , I most of the Nurse on the floor , i felt very comfortable with the managers and the staff

Data Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online and did a behavioral assessment test. Was contacted for an initial phone interview. Had a 30-min initial phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Two-hour interview process where the first-hour was with two analysts during which they asked simple questions based on my resume, very basic technical questions and an extremely simple written analytical test. The next hour was with a director who spoke a great deal about what they do, what they're trying to achieve, what is expected of the job, what you do in the job, and then proceeded to ask the exact same set of resume based questions as the first two). The first two analysts were extremely welcoming and made me feel at easy during the entire length of the interview (I have terrible anxiety issues so for me to feel this at ease is big!). Received an email in three days saying they wanted to move with another candidate. Extremely easy interview and quick process. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic Cancer-related questions during the initial phone interview (What are the kinds of tumors, how do you identify the severity of the tumor, how is Cancer classified etc.).   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Moffitt?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your previous work experience.   Answer Question
    • Basic SQL statements.   Answer Question
    • Tell us where you use what tools and why.   Answer Question
    • Anything you would like to ask us?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Extensive interview process began with phone screen, conducted a few conference calls, skype interviews then F2F all day interview in cycles. Included long application process with behavioral assessment. Around round 4 of interviews, was asked for references (5) which were 50 online questions and 2 managers/3 colleague request. The F2F interviews were tough and all behavioral based. I rated 'good' because I got the job-however it was tough and there are areas that could be improved.

Interview Questions

• Share how you deal with not getting recognition for your accomplishments   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center.

Interview

It was an initial phone interview at the beginning. Asked me questions about my qualifications and how soon was I willing to move to the area. The recruiter was pleasant and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous positions. Take me through your resume.   Answer Question