Molina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Molina Interview Questions

Interviews at Molina

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Molina

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina (Long Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied on the Molina website. I was contacted 2 weeks larer by huma. Resources in California. .they set up the interview. I met with the immediate supervisor, her boss, and another person from their department. The interview was a panel. Questions were the same as others have posted on this site. Not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer made. Good salary

Clinic Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina (Sacramento, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a chill process with the former administrator. I walked in said good morning to both the supervisor and administrator. We sat down and they asked questions about my experience. I told them about my experience and they loved it that I was confident and outgoing. At the end of the interview they asked if I had any questions and I asked if they have more interviews and they said they had a handful amd I said, "It's okay you guys don't need to look any further you have your hardworking MA right here." Nailed it.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to take vital signs?   1 Answer