Molson Coors Beverage Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 242 of over 242 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

Straightforward. Asked questions about background viz. resume, less behavioral/theoretical questions. Four people on the panel. Hiring manager, his boss, and two peers of the position being interviewed for. Very helpful to have a connection in the company as they hired a person that the hiring manager's boss had worked with previously.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about specific items on my resume.
    Answer Question

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

The phone interview and then a panel interview with engineers from corporate who will ask about your work at school and then explain what will be your role at the company

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenge course that you took at the university during your mechanical engineering studies?
  • Beside the job description, what would expect from me working at the position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Chicago, IL)

Interview

- applied online - phone screen - virtual panel interview via Teams Standard STAR format, pretty straightforward questions that uncover your background. Interviewers were pleasant and the actual interview was pleasant. However, the HR department and the way in which MC conducts business with candidates is indicative to why their business is in constant decline. Apply, and see for yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2021

Interview

Process took about 2-3 weeks after initial application. Got a call to do an initial phone screen with HR - that's where it went downhill. I don't know if the woman on the other line was having a bad day, but she was astonishingly rude. I am not surprised that they're having a tough time finding people for the position if this lady is trying to fill it. For the folks interviewing for corporate roles in Milwaukee, just prepare yourself for an impolite, discourteous person to interview you. It caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths/Weaknesses (or "opportunities for improvement" lmao)

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

The process involved a video-based interview and a Microsoft Teams interview. The first one was more generic and requirements-based, while the second one was more personal and relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Phone screen was pretty standard. Video panel interview was scheduled several weeks later. Typical STAR questions. Interviewers were all pleasant but then they ghosted me which seems to be status quo for MC based on these reviews. For a company of this size I expected a courtesy email rejection at the very least.

2 people found this interview helpful

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

I received an e-mail saying my application was submitted. After that, I received a call from recruiter, inviting me for an interview. There were 2 rounds of interviews, and after 2nd round I received the call with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • The example of situation when I did not agree with colleague/superior on how to solve a problem.

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

The screening process is now made with an online platform - You access each question and record a video of yourself answering, within a given timeframe (varying between 30sec and 2 minutes). When I did it, no re-recording was allowed.

Interview Questions
  • What is an accomplishment you had with a retailer and what did you do to make it happen?

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

Phone Screen, followed by weeks of no feedback, eventual zoom interviews followed by being ghosted, seems to be a common theme with Molson, very unprofessional! Could at least follow up with people!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Milwaukee, WI) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a great way to understand the company, it involved three different interviews and each one was a little more difficult. Wide variety of questions but that's why the company is so successful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 242 Interviews