Cover image for Molson Coors Beverage Company

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Molson Coors Beverage Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 273 of over 273 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

Great process led by 2 senior sales managers and done online due to the pandemic. 1st interview was general questions and second interview was a case study. Knowledge of the brands was very important.

Interview Questions
  • Had to complete case study
    Answer Question

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward and easy and consisted of an initial screening and 2 video interviews, all of which were semi informal and easy. However, I would be wary of this company because after a month of stringing me along, they rescinded my offer after I sent them a counteroffer. Here's what happened: - About a month after interviewing started, I received a phone call from a person on the hiring team and was told that I got the job. They asked me to let them know by the next day if I accepted. - I sent that person an email back, explaining that I wanted to see a written offer before accepting. - The written offer came over the next day. - I responded via email with a reasonable counter offer. - I didn't hear anything back 2 days and then I got a text message from the hiring manager asking if I was available. - The hiring manager called me and said they had rescinded the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Molson Coors Beverage Company

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company

Interview

Very structured approach to questions. Remember to use STAR method when answering and don't be intimidate by the panel style interview. Expect to answer roughly five or six questions on one interview slot.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Molson Coors Beverage Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick got an offer for interview within 2-3 weeks. It was a zoom panel interview with straight forward questions. You will have to interview with multiple people at a time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Took about 1 week to hear back after I submitted my online application, and then a week after that again I had a competency based interview with the HR manager and another manager (he never said what he did). The interview felt rushed, and judging by the tone of their voices and their enthusiasm they did not like their jobs or else they didn't want to interview me. I answered all the questions and gave real examples where I demonstrated what they were asking. At the end of the interview I was prompted to ask questions, so I did ( I had 4). They answered the first one and ran! Asking questions is important as an interviewee, to try and distinguish what kind of people/company you will be working with/for. I must have been scratching the surface a little too hard at Molson Coors. I sent a follow up email two weeks later, to find out if I had been selected or not. ( 2 Months later and still no correspondence)

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you encountered conflict at work, and how did you deal with it? Describe a time where you used your best decision making skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Milwaukee, WI)

Interview

The interview process what straightforward. I had an initial call with the recruiter - she was really excited to get me in front of the team. The next interview consisted of an hour meeting with three brand managers. The second round interview was brutal. They didn't bother to ask about me, my background, or why the company they just started by each asking a scenario question. It didn't feel like a conversation but more like an interogation. I'd recommend for Molson to change their interviewing style because this was by far the worst interview set up that I've EVER had. After the interview, I was told I'd hear about next steps....WRONG. Never heard back, not even an email or a phone call to say I wasn't selected. So unprofessional for a big company to have an interview process like this. I tried multiple times reaching out to the recruiter and nothing. I am completely turned off by the experience that I haven't bought their products and I used to be a very loyal customer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone. Tell me about a time you dealt with someone who had different priorities. Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone on your team.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynooth

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Maynooth) in May 2022

Interview

Quick, great HR & hiring manager. Moved quickly only because I had another offer on the table. My only qualm is that the return to office culture seemed very strong.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult coworker and how you were able to work with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2022

Interview

Interview with 3 department heads. Lots of star format questions. Lots of “tell me a situation” scenarios. Only one position open and they ended up hiring within the company. Interview was about one hour long. Nice department individuals doing the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you prioritize your work, tell me of a time you went above and beyond, tell me of a time you made a mistake and how did you handle it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Milwaukee, WI) in Apr 2022

Interview

Interview process was easy overall. Interviewers were really nice and the case study made me think creatively. I thought I did really well during the interview and was surprised to not receive an offer. Their loss.

Interview Questions
  • Most challenging projects or situations that you encountered , what made it challenging and what did you do to handle the challenge
  • Creative idea to improve product and service and how did this improve the company overall

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Recruited at on-campus career fair. A few rounds of interviews with final interview at Chicago office. Final round includes Happy Hour networking event and capstone presentation. You present a sales scenario pitching a retailer on a light beer brand

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult challenge you’ve experienced and how did you overcome it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 273 Interviews

Molson Coors Beverage Company Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Molson Coors Beverage Company as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Financial Analyst and On-Premise Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Molson Coors Beverage Company takes an average of 29 days when considering 247 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Marketing roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 32 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Molson Coors Beverage Company according to 247 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 21.17%