Momentum Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Momentum Advertising Interview Questions

2.4

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (North Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

calm, fun, 3 part interview.
    1st is in the office with the bosses.
    2nd is at costco where they show you what you will do.
    3rd is back at the office doing a recap and if you are still interested in the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising in June 2016.

Interview

Poor interview experience. You go to the tacky-like SUITE for the interview, and they already prompted to let you fill out an application.

After, you would then meet with one of their management team members. The team member will ask you basic interview questions. Even if you mess up on the questions, the interviewee would show subtle body signs to proceed to the next interview the day of your interview (a sign they don't care who you are, they just need people to do kiosk work).

Think of this opportunity as a suspicious scheme.

Declined second interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising in January 2016.

Interview

Stage 1) An assistant director or owner will go over your application and resume with you. Essentially, they are feeling out your personality--what drives you, do you play well with others, can you handle pressure, and, most importantly, can you learn.

Stage 2) If you are deemed a fit with the culture, you'll be sent out with one of the corporate trainers to be interviewed in the field. They will ask some similar questions to the first round. They'll also explain their pay structure, scheduling, and make sure you understand that you're walking into a sales job that plays the numbers.

Stage 3) If the corporate trainer feels that you're trainable, you'll be brought in for a final interview with the owner or one of the assistant directors. This seemed a formality to me, but it is actually one last check on your personality as well as a check on your ability to retain the information you were given in round 2. You'll be given an offer at the end if you don't make yourself out to be a total dunce.

The three things they are really looking for are work ethic, motivation, and student mentality. Of the three, student mentality is by far the most important--if you are a good student, they can teach you the other two.

Entry Level Marketing/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

3 part interview- very straight to the point. The office was very inviting and Maria was very friendly made me feel comfortable in the setting even though I was nervous at first.

Interview Questions

• What qualities would make you a good LEADER of the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Rancho Cordova, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of three separate days of interviews. The first is short 10 minute interview, then the next day is on site with a subsequent interview, and the third day is the final interview with the boss.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Apply online, they call you within a day, set up 1/3 interviews, 2nd interview is in store and they show you what you'll be doing, 3rd is salary negotiation. they ask you basic questions and you will most likely get pushed forward even if they say "we have to look through other apps and we will call you back"

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you vs anyone else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

If you look nice dress professional can speak English, just say you can sell, and you want to be a manager and you are in... Basically just look nice be outgoing and say you want to sell, and you want to be a manager... Be outgoing. After that you are in... The turnover rate is so high, Funny their offices look nothing like what they publish on Craigslist.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a manager? Do you want to make money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, there are 3 pay levels, the higher the base pay, the higher your sales goals.. You don't meet your goals, you part ways... At least they are honest about that...

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Rancho Cordova, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You go in for a 1st Round interview which is 1:1 and then you go on a 2nd Round interview which is held with one of their supervisors. Lastly, a 3rd round interview which is with one of their managers. The 3rd round interview is when they decide whether its a good fit and whether they hire you on.

Interview Questions

• If you could start your own business today, what kind of business would you start?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the last time a customer got upset with you at a previous job. What happened? And, how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Gold River, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

They explain what the job description is like along with compensation and hours. There is a 3 round process to the interview. The first round is more of a meet and greet and allows you to put faces to the name. The second round consists of following out supervisors to the store and actually observing what they do out in the retail stores. The third round is the deciding factor for both parties. Also, expect different kinds of questions about yourself that will keep you on your toes.

Interview Questions

• In a dream world, where would you be and what would you be doing?   1 Answer

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Momentum Advertising (Gold River, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Loved some of the questions on the application. 3 round interview process with 2 different managers and 1 of the supervisors, one for each of the interviews. 1st interview is the basic "nuts and bolts" of the business. Second interview is on site with a supervisor to see what I would be doing starting off, and to explain the growth opportunity. 3rd interview was back in the office for an overview of the business and to negotiate pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe the color yellow to someone who is blind.   1 Answer