Momentum Digital Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Momentum Digital Solutions

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Momentum Digital Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a great interview experience for momentum. It was a coffee shop interview with the dev manager and director of tech. Very relaxing but probing .The great thing about this interview, besides free coffee, is how well i was able to handle open ended questions and the "Tell me about your self." I guess it was the atmosphere.
    It was an enjoyable experience and very open and honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me in detail your most challenging project experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Digital Solutions (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Chaotic - Interviewer forgot we had an interview. He had a celebration luncheon earlier that day and for some reason left before we could meet. The recruiter located the individual and we had the discussion as he drove his car on the highway. His cellular signal was terrible and most times could not hear him. The call would drop out on occasion. Handled very poorly and unprofessionally.

Interview Questions

• Give me some examples where have worked on major projects. What were the results?   1 Answer

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Digital Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the entire management team across 5 to 6 interviews either through lunch meetings or at the Momentum offices. The interviews ranged from extremely technical to cultural view/fit. I interviewed with people at the Director/VP levels across all verticles

Interview Questions

• A lot around dev ops practices, SCM, and Agile process   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Momentum Digital Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly straght-forward interview, a few technical questions - definitely not basic, but also not too hard, if you have worked with the technology for a while - you'll know it. This was a contract position, so was interviewed by an architect and a senior dev, no HR involved. The interview process was very to the point, and took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• There were a bunch of JS and angular.js related questions, nothing too hard if you know them well enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated via a recruiter agency, didn't have too much hassle getting a rate close to the high end of the range I gave.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Digital Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Great interview process 3 interviews they also interview based on if your a fit for the company. They were very straight forward company do you have the skills, do you fit, and Who can you send as a reference.

Interview Questions

• where do you want Momentum to take you.   1 Answer

Interactive Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum Digital Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

The interview focused on my background with certain clients and the kinds of work I did.

It then focused on my skills, emphasising how crucial it would be for the job.

It then was followed by scenario questions about handling different teams, deadlines, the clients, etc., before the interview was finished and I got a call for references the following day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handling a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating done.