Monarch Landing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monarch Landing

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monarch Landing (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I filled out an online application and then someone called me to ask a few questions. They told me that they would call me back for an interview if the managers were interested. I ended up hearing from them and interviewed with Human Resources and a manager. It was not long after the interview that I was hired for the position. This was the easiest interview process I have been through.

Waitstaff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch Landing.

Interview

I came in for the interview and they asked me some personal questions about my school life, ability to get transportation, and extracurriculars. It was a casual, one-on-one interview and I think it was intentionally low-pressure since they mostly interview high school students for this position. Then I got a tour of the dining room and kitchen, while they explained the duties of the job and what I could expect. I was also introduced to some of the students and staff that currently worked there.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch Landing (Naperville, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty brief. Just asked general interview questions.The easiest way to gauge short-term success is if the interviewer asks you to return for another round of interviews. If he weren't interested, he would be evasive about whether you could expect to hear back from someone. "The hiring manager does not want to waste any more time interviewing you if you are not a fit," Honaman says. "Invitation to the next round is a win!"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Landing (Naperville, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

After you get hired you will have to get a drug test and physical done provided by them, once you start a long unnecessary class orientation you will be then put on the floor for training

Wait Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch Landing (Naperville, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple interview where I met with the hiring manager that interviews students for a 15-20 minute chat. She asked me questions about my experience, my school/extracurricular schedule, and why I thought I would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with older/elderly people?   Answer Question