Monster Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monster Energy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.1

Interview

I went in to Monster Energy Corporation and I started. I started through an agency I did not need an interview through the company I went thought Ajilon Staffing Agency.

Interview Questions

• I went in and I started. I started through an agency I didn't need an interview. I went thought Ajilon Staffing Agency.   1 Answer

Senior SAP BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Monster Energy (Corona, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn, had a telephone call with recruiter first, she didn't ask any questions and asked me to come onsite for face-to-face interview, and informed it would be the only and final interview I'll have for this position.

Had 4 different people interviewing me - SAP Finance Manager, SAP BI Director (Hiring Manager), CIO of the company, and a SAP Supply Chain Analyst. Whole interview lasted about 3 hrs and was very easy and conversational. I finally received a reject after almost 2 months after my in-person interview, and they informed I was rejected for the SAP BI "Manager" position. I am a developer, and would not have gone to the interview itself if they mentioned they were looking for a Manager candidate. Companies do not advertise this to get cheap labor but waste the time and energy of the candidates. I really hope this changes in the future.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monster Energy (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The questions were pretty basic, the people were very nice, they have a very cool office but it can be hard to find. Be presentable and outgoing and you should get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe that you would fit into this position?   1 Answer

On Premise Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monster Energy in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager and asked to meet within 24 hours. The interview was very pleasant. However, at the end of my interview, the hiring manager made it clear that there were multiple candidates from Coca-Cola that were acquaintances (or friends) of his that were applying for this role. He requested that I follow back up with him if I hadn't heard from him by x date. Needless to say, I followed up and radio silence. The fact that I moved my schedule around to meet with him within 24 hours of his request for an in-person interview warranted some form of communication post-interview. It's just another one of those companies where post-interview courtesy is absent and nepotism reigns...

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Energy (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

just a quick 15 minute in-person interview with your MAT leader. you reviewed what the requirements were of the job. in addition you have to know something about the product before you walk into the interview.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have in guerilla marketing?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Energy (Corona, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through a third party recruitment firm. My resume was submitted and I ended up getting an in person interview the following week. Initial interview was a positive experience. White boarded a few Angular 1 and SQL questions as it was a must have in the position itself. Initial feedback during and following the interview was mostly positive, with the exception of my somewhat lighter SQL knowledge, and was told that I would be receiving more by the end of the week.....Then absolute silence. The recruiter heard nothing back good or bad still to this day. It's a bit discouraging to not even hear a no after hearing positive initial feedback, and just be left wondering for weeks. Finally after about 3 or 4 weeks, it just made sense that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through the process on how you would set up an Angular project.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

One phone interview with the recruiter. One phone interview with the hiring manager. Followed by in face interviews with 6 people to meet the team. One thing that's odd was that I applied through Monster's company website and didn't hear back for 3 months. Then 3+ months later, their recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, not knowing at all that I applied already. Their HR seems messy. And it was inconsistent whether if I should be talking to the recruiter or hiring manager regarding my offer. I felt like I had to have the same convo twice. It seems that there's no SOP on this. I ended up rejecting the offer because comparing the benefits, bonus, PTO, etc, to my current company's, it wasn't worth it for me, and they refused to up their salary offer to make up for it. They sounded bitter in the end and implied that I should be grateful with this offer (even though it wasn't very good).

Street Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Energy (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Got interview through a friend, felt like a meet & greet rather than an intimidating interview. Just wanted to see if you are capable to work. Very friendly company nothing to worry about

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monster Energy (Corona, CA).

Interview

It was initially through a recruiter. That was the more difficult part. Once the recruiter sent me to the hiring manager it was a very easy process. She mostly described what she was looking for and asked me 2-3 basic questions about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in accounting?   1 Answer

Bottler Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Energy (Corona, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview and in person interview with a outsourced recruiter. Referred directly to Monster for in person interview. The first interview at Monster lasted almost two hours with lots of questions. Interviewed by the staff members who's position I would be succeeding. Second interview lasted about 1 hour and was by the Controller of the department. Both interviews seemed to go well and the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you didn't follow procedure and what happened.   Answer Question