Montefiore Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Montefiore Medical

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Montefiore Medical in Oct 2018

Interview

It was casual yet professional. The hiring manager at the time asked what prompted me to join the organization, about my nursing skills, and what I expect from the organization. By answering honestly and expressing a sincere desire to keep learning, I got a second interview which then led to a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What motivated you to join the organization?
    Answer Question

Montefiore Medical

Application

I interviewed at Montefiore Medical

Interview

Went through a zoom interview where I was asked standard questions such as strengths, weakness, leadership, etc. as well as job specific questions (related to experiences helping underserved populations). Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Montefiore Medical~2905
Join the conversation on

Montefiore Medical

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical in May 2022

Interview

I received a call from HR and she sent me the skills survey quiz for the references link, asked me to send her my BSN, my RN registration & license, and to complete the full application to the position I applied for. We then had an interview scheduled which went so well. I then received a call from the ED manager for an interview. I was interviewed by the Nurse Educator & the ED Nurse Manager. It was a learning experience and helped me tap into my knowledge from school.

Interview Questions
  • What is the process of sepsis? How would you go about a 23 year old patient who comes in with LLQ pain?

Montefiore Medical

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical in May 2022

Interview

After your online application, Send you email for virtual interview and tips which is good after 24-48 hours you recieve a link for the interview and the. You wait if your hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Montefiore Medical

Application

I interviewed at Montefiore Medical

Interview

Friendly Conversation. No pressure, they just want to know you! Everyone was very polite and made me feel comfortable. I spoke to three PA's and they were all very nice and they wanted to get you to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose internal medicine?

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical (Bronx, NY)

Interview

Quick and friendly, heard back within a month. Starting process took longer, but the interview was great. The interview itself was a professional and smooth process, but HR was frustrating.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical (Bronx, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

3 Rounds: First- Since I come from a non-EPIC background, I was asked to give the EPIC skill assessment exam (I took 1.5 hr to complete), Second - After clearing the Skills Assessment, I had 1-1 with the hiring Manager (1 hr), Third - Final round w/ Manager of Hiring Manager and the Manager of another team that this team that I was getting hired to will be closely working with.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, Experience related, insights into Role and company

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical (Bronx, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

There were a total of five interviews that were conversational. It was overall a great experience. I learned about the program and they were very interested in bringing aboard a candidate who was a good fit to the program and wanted to ensure that the program was a good fit for the candidate as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

The questions were pretty moderate, the interview I had was done over FaceTime. The interviewer was nice and it went well. Hopefully things will work in my favor. I’d hope to soon be employed by Montefiore medical center.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical (New York, NY)

Interview

They have you fill a questionnaire, med math, and application of medication administration. 30 qs. if you pass, you go on to the next step. if not, have a good attitude about it and hopefully they allow you to retake it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Montefiore Medical (New York, NY)

Interview

A 90 Minute interview process meeting with 1 senior data scientist, a team member, and the head of the team. ~30 minutes of technical focusing on database management and the rest was behavioral. Prior to the interview there was a case study that a presentation had to be created for and was reviewed and discussed with the head of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Technical portion: asked about sql statements to sort thru a transactional database Behavioral: primarily going through resume
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews

Montefiore Medical Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Montefiore Medical as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Administrative Supervisor and RN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Physician Assistant and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Montefiore Medical takes an average of 32 days when considering 155 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Physician Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Unit Clerk roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Montefiore Medical according to 155 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.74%