Monterey Peninsula College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monterey Peninsula College

Administrative Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monterey Peninsula College (Monterey, CA).

Interview

First, they called me at 8pm on a Friday night to schedule my interview. They told me they usually call in the evening because that's when they assume people are home. I had assumed that they'd call me during normal working hours, so it felt a bit odd. The interview itself consisted of a writing portion and the interview. After my interview, they told me that they lost my writing assessment and that they'd give me the chance to do it again, which I did. When I told a previous supervisor about what happened, she said that sometimes community colleges "lose" things purposely to see how well you react under stress. If that's regular practice, I think that's unprofessional and unfair.

Interview Questions

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monterey Peninsula College (Monterey, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Mixed group....most know nothing of the actual questions or response expectations. a feel of just a question asked and no feedback at all. difficult to guage and all over the place.

Interview Questions