Monumental Sports & Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monumental Sports & Entertainment Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was a one-on-one interview and it was mostly conversational. It went great and they make you feel comfortable, introducing you to others around the office and keeping in contact after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the one reason that you wanted to work specifically with Monumental Sports?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The group interview was somewhat awkward, but it put me out of my comfort zone which was the point. Overall, it was a thorough process and the sales team was great.

Interview Questions

• What would be key characteristics that would be good for this role?   1 Answer

I had another offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was relatively quick, about 20-30 minutes. I was asked pretty basic questions about past experiences, why I wish to work there, what I can bring to the table, etc. Only had one in-person interview with the the manager hiring me and the interns that were currently working there. Aside from the standard questions they like to ask one or two silly questions to gauge creativity and how you think/work under pressure. It was a great experience for me and I heard back about 4-5 days later, getting an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment in July 2015.

Interview

I had the first round of telephonic interview. Could not clear the first round. It would help if you are into sports. Since I am not much into sports it was difficult for me to relate to the position. People who were interns last year were taking initial rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you handle failure?
      2. what roles do you take while working in a project?
      3. What are your three strengths and one weakness?
      4. What interested you in this position and company?
      5. What do you know about our company?
      6. What was the most interesting course that you took in school?
      7. What are some of the challenges that you faced at school or work?
      8. What independent variables you think is important to increase the attendance in the stadium and increase revenue as well.
      Answer Question

Productions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment.

Interview

I was asked for my resume. I then provided management with my resume and a few videos of my current work at the time. My work was reviewed by the manager and then management got back to me.

Executive Suites Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy going, very laid back employees and extremely conversational. Not stressful. I was very prepared and it went well, they introduced me to the team, it was extremely informational. It went much easier than I had projected, and I asked an outgoing / creative question which I think helped.

Interview Questions

• Describe a hardship in past work experience and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Very solid interview process. Everyone was very helpful and willing to answer questions. Relatively informal and consisted of a phone interview followed by an in person interview. Entire process lasted about 60 days (2 months) and I ultimately accepted the offer. Eye contact and overall presentation throughout the process is a must. Good luck!

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very little communication - would promise you information soon, then blow past their deadlines by weeks. Took almost 3 months between 1st interview and site visit. Very odd process....

Interview Questions

• I met with 4 people and they all asked me to tell them about myself...then asked if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Monumental Sports & Entertainment (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C. Questions about my Washington sports knowledge, prior sports experience as a player, coach or anything related to sports. Also asked questions about my strengths, weaknesses and preferred working location. Was required to submit cover letter and resume for the desired job posting.