Morgan Hunt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Hunt Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.2

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt in February 2017.

Interview

Approached by them to go to interview. Interviewed by a recent starter in the company. Manager then came in and asked how long we were going to be as needed the room.

Commercial Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview with 2 board directors discussing my experience and how the organisation is set up and what the plans were going forwards.

Got a tour around the building which was nice, so you can see the environment.

Once interview was done had to wait for a few days before I heard a yes or no.

Interim Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Questions about my working experience mainly and how it related to the role. A lot of questions about teamwork. This seems key for them. Also a few questions about my weaknesses. They find it important that you ask them questions and try to turn the interview into a stimulating conversation. I was told this after I got the job. If you prepare, it's not hard. They send out a lot of interview preparation material which is also on their website so it's a good idea to check these out as their interview will essentially follow this outline.

Interview Questions

• When have you worked well in a team? When has working in a team been difficult?   Answer Question

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

My CV was reviewed promptly and I had a phone interview with the HR manager on the Monday after I had submitted it over the weekend. A formal interview was scheduled for just two days later, (I was quite late to apply and other formal interviews had begun.) The HR manager that I spoke to was very supportive throughout the process and went out of her way to properly explain what would be expected of me in the role, and at the formal interview.
    Interview questions were competency-based and appeared to focus on any potential 'weak spots'. It took around 45 minutes, slightly shorter than I expected but this might have been because one of the managers that was supposed to interview me couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you've failed, or had a setback? How did you overcome this?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in an environment where you had to work towards targets?   1 Answer

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

2 interviews - competency based
    Then meeting with 2 directors
    Asked lots of questions around working as an individual and working as a team
    Asked if I am target, sales and commission driven
    Process took around 2 - 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in recruitment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered salary I request and also retainer bonus

Senior Manager - Corporate Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Met with a Director and the MD. Really friendly and very descriptive about the role. Met the team - saw the offices and had a really good feel about the place