Morgan-Keller Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Morgan-Keller Construction

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan-Keller Construction

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan-Keller Construction (Frederick, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The initial phase wasn't bad, the HR woman was very nice but the team didn't seem to have it together and I felt like I was in a used car dealership with the manager, didn't get a feeling of a good working relationship in his office. People appeared beaten down.scared to look at you, rest of the offices seemed happy just not this group.

Interview Questions

Chief Estimator/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan-Keller Construction (Frederick, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed twice with General Manager and Senior Project manager at the concrete construction company office in Frederick Maryland. Arrived on time and first interview was 2.1 hours long same with second interview a week later. I am still waiting for the results and hope to receive news and an offer very soon. Appears to be a great place to work as many of the staff have been there 20 years or longer.

Interview Questions

• Centered around estimating and estimating programs (software) and review of take offs.   1 Answer