Morley Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Morley Companies

2.3

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Saginaw, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Cattle mill type screening process. Could sense almost what appears to be desperation in filling open spots. Interviewer seemed new to an interview strategy. I as the applicant controlled the interview. Questions were not as focused on skills specific to how you relate to handling specific interactions with customers and people in general.

Lead Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Saginaw, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Two Team Leads take you into a room and ask you a series of questions on how you can better the team, why you want to apply and whether you've had previous management experience.

Interview Questions

• How can you benefit the team?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

My aims, what to expect, and task
    It was a panel set up and asked me questions to see my learning abilites, skills, knowledge etc.
    They wanted to get an insight as to whether I would be able to perform the tasks as per their expectations or not.
    They were interested in knowing my previous experiences and hardships and how I came over with it.
    They also wanted to know about my thinking process.
    Overall Experience- was a very good interview and was spot on to the points that they seem are important for them

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Saginaw, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview process, Received email scheduled interview, had a brief typing test for words per minute, then standard interview questions. They do a drug test. Received a call a few days after the interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Greenville, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Great follow up after initial review but no follow up after job has been filled. Everyone was nice but one of the interviewers had trouble focusing on the task at hand. Not too many questions were asked of me as it was more like the interviewer was trying to sell me on their skills versus seeing what I had to bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Whats my salary expectations?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

It's very low key, they try to make it seem more intense, but relax. When hiring up from one position to the next in the same company here, your direct manager typically is in the interview. I noticed most of the interviews are done by the supervisors and not your typical human resources.

Interview Questions

• Your 5 year plan, answer carefully, they like people going to school but I noticed a trend where they can't keep their educated employees after for a compensation and promotion problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were open to a counter offer.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morley Companies.

Interview

I had two in-person interviews. The first one went well, however during the second interview, the creative director was on her phone the entire interview. They interviewers didn't seem to be on the same page. Whenever the senior graphic designer tried to put two words in, the creative director interrupted or argued everything she said. It was very unprofessional. I was then introduced to the entire graphic design team. Then I was told I would get a call the following week to set up a week long "trial-run". However, they did NOT call me or return my calls when I politely contacted them. I would have been ok with a call saying that they no longer wished to set up a trial period, just so I could continue my job search. Needless to say I was not impressed with the company and am not sure I'd even want to work for such rude people. Also, the creative director said she is a writer, not a graphic designer or similar title. Not sure she should be in charge of the graphic design department.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morley Companies.

Interview

The interview is painless. Very friendly hr department. It did not take long to get an interview. I applied online and got a call within a few days and an interview quickly after.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Saginaw, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

I went in and took a typing test. Then I had to create a mock email response to a customer, I also had to take a test on the computer. It was pretty basic and easy. After that I was taken into a separate room with an hr rep who officially interviewed me and asked a lot of common interview questions. I was offered a job and had to complete a drug test within 24 hrs and a background screen.

Interview Questions

• How often is it acceptable to miss work?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morley Companies (Greenville, SC) in December 2017.

Interview

First there's an assessment consisting of typing, data entry, and Google map use tests. For typing and data entry while words per minute is important, accuracy is far more important. Next you wait for your interviewer where you sit down and read through a typical call script for a stranded motorist. After that there are a series of typical interview questions pertaining to customer service and responsibility to the company. If you are hired on the spot (I was) there are a few forms to fill out plus forms to go and get a drug test (you have 24 hours and it's free) and some websites to go to at home with more information to fill out for a background check, payroll, and company forms and policy. The whole interview/assessment took about and hour.

Interview Questions

• If you're locked out of your home and your car keys are inside what is the first thing you do?   1 Answer