Morrison Hershfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Hershfield Interview Questions

2.7

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was called by HR for an interview. I showed up to a very kind and professional administrator in the reception area and offered a water or soda. I met with HR which went exceptionally well then I met with the Senior Vice President and he was very pleasant, professional and laid back. The office was filled with very professional staff and the environment was enjoyable.

Negotiation

Yes, we negotiated. Advice to others, I recommend working for Morrison Hershfield. It was a great opportunity and I enjoyed everyone I worked with.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Executive Management interviews only

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, wait 2 months then another phone interview, and 4 more face to face.

Negotiation

No negotiation available. Take it or leave it.

Bridge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I did not do it well and it did not result into a face to face interview.
    Also, followed by general questions such as what is your salary expectation.
    What make you different to other candidates.

Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

They phone you with some initial questions and set up a date for you to come in the office for the 1 on 1 interview with your future manager. They ask what your ideal salary rage is and you get to ask some questions in return. They tell you openly that they do have other candidates too, but they'll call you if you get the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the software you require to use.   Answer Question

Transit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

interviewed by 2 gentlemen who had strong experience in the same field, atmosphere was comfortable and the managers were able to provide much information about the company and the current as well as upcoming projects during the interview

Interview Questions

• one question was on the planning of capital expenditures on transit projects   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Terrible interview process. I went in for 2 interviews (plus initial phone screening) over the course of 1 month. After several follow up emails and phone calls not one person from this company is able to give me any feedback regarding the role and my outcome. Very disrespectful and unprofessional. Huge waste of time.

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

The company was introduced to me and then I was questioned about my experience, how I got along well with people, and how I handle multiple jobs at the same time.

Administration Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Hershfield in July 2010.

Interview

I received an initial phone interview and then received a follow up email with more information to expect a link to a personality test to be sent by HR. The next day, i recieved the link to the personality test and completed within a day. A day or two later, an in-person interview was scheduled. The staff was very nice and professional. The interviewer did not keep me waiting very long at all. The questions asked during the interview were typical (i.e. "tell me about yourself", and "what are you weaknesses/strengths"). By the end of the week, an offer was made by phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

With all other opportunities to negotiate, do aim higher than what you're hoping for so if a counter offer is given, you'll at least land where you were willing to settle.