Motif India Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motif India Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Interview

Hiring process is very simple, if you're good in English with both verbal and written part. You are definitely gonna get selected.
    Interview process involves a written task, verbal task and a personal interview where they basically checks how fluent and confident you are.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech in June 2017.

Interview

First was the eassy round general topics were there be very carefull what you write as it makes a lasting impression and avoid over writting and spelling mistakes and vocab as it is a mass elimination round. Next was a problem solving round in which you will be given 10 RC's to solve each having 5-6 question average difficulty level. Next will be a typing test wch requires 90% accuracy and 24 words per min speed. Last was the hr round be confident positive in your attitude they ask general questions like introduction and why bpo.

Interview Questions

• Intro
      Why bpo
      Comfortble with 24*7 shifts
      How long ull work fr the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

The joining date was negotiable if you perform well throughout.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Bhilai (India)).

Interview

The recruitment consists of 5 rounds :-
    1) Essay writing
    2) Verbal Aptitude
    3) Typing test
    4) E- commerce test
    5) Interview

The H.R. is somewhat manipulative but the interview was good. Beconfident on what you are and remain on your statements. The company is good, its the best KPO of India. They usually offers you a job in their main branch Ahmedabad.
     The best thing about their recruitment is that they provide you with the joining letter in hand right after the interview ( if you are selected) i.e. they provide you with the result asap unlike others who make you wait for months to get the result.

Interview Questions

• In interview they basically ask you question about your strengths and weakness, your knowledge pre knowledge of the job title. May ask you about company or about BPOs and KPOs. Some knowledge about mailling etc. They basically check your grip on English language.

They had also asked me "If we need you to work in abroad branch at Manilla, Philippins, shall you go?"   1 Answer

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was essay writing. Then, H R interview round , then logical test followed up by telephonic test , then eCommerce test , then typing them and last one was again H R / Operation round.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      why Motif?
      your strength,
      your weakness   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)).

Interview

They normally take 5-6 rounds depending upon the process they are hiring for. They look at your communication skills, written skills, clarity of thought.
    1) Essay on any topic
    2) HR round
    3) Typing Test
    4) Aptitude test
    5) Personal Interview
    6) One more online test as per the requirement of the process.

Interview Questions

• 1) You are siting in your office and two persons enter your office at the same time. One person is your old customer who is very angry by nature and the other one is your new customer. Whom you will first?   2 Answers

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It is good..total 7 rounds was there.
    1. Essay writing
    2. Aptitute test
    3. Typing test
    4. HR intro
    5.Call listening round
    6. Online research
    7. Manager round

They will test all your ability..so just be confident..interview process is easy if u"ll know the basic communication english

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about urself?
      2. Why u choose motif?
      3. Why BPO   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be prepared with ur basic communication skills.be confident..

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

it was an easy and smooth interview process.
    it consisted of 4 levels.
    1. HR interview
    2. essay writing
    3. typing skills
    4. comprehension and apti skills.

the interviewer was very friendly and kind hearted.
    it was very easy going and stress free process.

hectic but tests all your abilities. There were 4 levels of interviews, They test your attitude and problem solving and English language skills to fit for their job. Typing speed and accuracy is also tested.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2015.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1. Essay Writing
    2. HR (Introduction)
    3. Aptitude Test (English,Maths)
    4 H.R (general questions like why bpo ? . Simple questions on online shopping websites. )
    5. Typing Test
    6. Online Test
    7. Operational Manager Round

Interview Questions

• Tell me the entire process to buy an item from e-bay ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motif India Infotech (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.
    Essay writing
    Typing test
    Ops round
    2 HR meeting
    It was a good inteview. YOu just need to be confident and answer the questions asked in as simple way as you can.

Interview Questions

• Mostly were on ecommerce site.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company offers fix salary based on your experience. It is a good company to start up your carrier.