KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Motivity Labs Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motivity Labs

Motivity Labs

Application

I interviewed at Motivity Labs

Interview

Its a two rounds of technical interview First round will be technical skills they will check After a week my second round technical round scheduled , in this round coding knowledge has been checked along with technical skills

Interview Questions
  • What is abstract class and interface Code for abstract and interface Explain oops concept What is Ado.net MVC What is methos overriding how to achieve it
    Answer Question

Motivity Labs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motivity Labs in Aug 2021

Interview

Round 1 and Round 2 discussion for etl testing Round 1 explain about etl process , project details write sql Round 2 explain about the current project , write complex sql queries

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Motivity Labs

Application

I interviewed at Motivity Labs

Interview

The interview process was very good and decent. The person who took the interview was very polite and had a very good attitude. It was a very good experience in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Motivity Labs

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motivity Labs in Sep 2019

Interview

Worst Interview Process. They called me 5 times for in-person discussion and selected finally with a bad note said Pay Structure include 10% of Variable which can be reimburse 5% guarantee and 5% is tentative. So make sure with the PAY whether you get what you expect before you go for 'N' times of in-persons.

Interview Questions
  • Except the discussion with M.D, everyone are very irresponsible. No relevant questions asked and No attention given to the answers given by candidates.

Motivity Labs

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motivity Labs in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied through consultancy. The process took 2 days. Interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderabad) in March 2019. 3 rounds of interview, 1st round HackerRank objective type questions. 2 nd Round pure technical round covers all the areas. 3rd Round logical just like code challenge in Hacker Rank. All the rounds went well, I supposed to be get the call / Mail from HR for further processing but i didn't receive. At least they need to inform me what ever it may be selected / Not Selected.

Interview Questions
  • 2nd round covered all the Areas of our day to day activities.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Motivity Labs (Hyderābād)

Interview

He started with some basic questions about myself such as why I want to work at this company, how do you see yourself in five years, and what do you know about the company. Then, he asked me one coding question and one design question.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motivity Labs (Hyderābād)

Interview

Interview process consisted of three rounds. First round was written test and then followed by two technical rounds. written test consisted of Questions related to programming languages and operating systems Second and third were technical rounds where I was asked to write few programs related to data structures

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Motivity Labs (Hyderābād)

Interview

Awesome interview experience with motivity labs. Nice set of Interview questions. Very friendly nature with the candidates. The process took 3 days and HR discussion went very smooth. One Technical round on angularJs and one on .NET technical another round with client. Then HR round. Complete process was very quick and nice company to work with wonderful work-life balance.

Interview Questions
  • What is the core concept behind angular two-way data binding?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motivity Labs (Hyderābād) in Aug 2016

Interview

Extremely bad Experience with the Interview Process. You might end up wasting your precious time and energy with all the Interview Rounds without knowing the Reason of their sudden silence. There were total 5 rounds (3 Technical , 1 MR ,1 HR ) including the HR Round where Salary and the Joining Date was discussed and agreed upon. However, after all these , you might not receive the Offer Letter or any Final Response. The Recruitment Team is so unprofessional that they will suddenly keep silent and not bother to reply to your mails or pick up the calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motivity Labs (Hyderābād)

Interview

Two technical rounds in one day, I cracked two tech rounds. HR asked me to come next day for client interview, it went well. Then a short interview with global head and final HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Basics to intermediate level questions regarding all the technologies c#, MVC, web api, is and jquery
2 people found this interview helpful