Mountain Mikes Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mountain Mikes Pizza

Pizza Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza (Morgan Hill, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

You want to work here? You have a car? Is it reliable? OK. Let's get the forms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The wages are fixed for the delivery driver position.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza (Marina, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Was called in by the owner and met with him and the manager. We sat down and talked for about 45 minutes. They asked very general interview questions. Because I was referred by an employee, I was hired on the spot.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza.

Interview

Apply online, got called in for an interview that lasted about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• all basic questioning, what are your skills? how can they be applied here? do you have experience? those kinds of questions   Answer Question

I got another job offer that was more career relevant at the time.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza (Fresno, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Basic availability questions. Wanted to know about experience in the service and delivery industry. Asked what I would do in multiple scenarios.
    Asked if I had reliable transportation.

No behavior questions, they mainly were just trying to see if you were nice, intelligent, and a presentable individual.

Fairly easy interview for a fairly easy job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a coworker was stealing?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a guest was too drunk   1 Answer

Any Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza in August 2016.

Interview

I went in there dressed up and expecting an interview, was immediately hired as management loved me which was a very nice feeling. I was thought how to do everything and it was very fast and efficient and the staff were very supportive and helpful.

Interview Questions

• your hired (not gonna happen for everyone I just got lucky)   Answer Question

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza.

Interview

I brought in my application and resume and left it with an employee. I followed up a week later and they said they'd tell the owner my application was there. I got a missed call from the owner a few days later asking to come in in about an hour and a half. I missed the call and didn't see it until an hour and a half later. So I called back, he didn't answer. Called back the next day, didn't answer. He called me that day I called the 2nd time and said to come in the next day for an interview. I came to the interview with my resume and waited for him for 20 minutes, I didn't mind really. He then sat down at the table I was sitting at and asked me why I wanted to work there, my availability, and what customer service was. He also told me all the details to the hiring process and how it is to work there. It was very, very short and left me feeling good but a little worried that it was so short. He said hed call by Monday. No call. So I called Tuesday just to follow up on the interview and he was very short and rude and said they had hired somebody else. Wasn't expecting it but that's okay. Just didn't like the rudeness and unprofessional manner he had. Weird.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patterson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza (Patterson, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The manager and one of the employees that interviewed me were very welcoming.
    Some questions asked were about my experience and reliability.
    Interview was very easy but only problem was that I had barely any experience in customer service.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mountain Mikes Pizza.

Interview

The interview was good.The managers were very friendly and were helping if you get stuck somewhere