Mountaire Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mountaire Farms

Sort:

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millsboro, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Mountaire Farms (Millsboro, DE) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring process started with posting a resume online at the company website. Following contact, an interview was scheduled with the supervisors of each department, so plan for an all day event. The program trains the candidate in all areas of operation and therefore they must have acceptance of all department directors. Shortly after the interview process, HR will notify you of acceptance or rejection.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the poultry industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being that this is a training position, the company has a baseline package for compensation and benefits which, for a starting point, is very appealing.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millsboro, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mountaire Farms (Millsboro, DE).

Interview

Its an all day process consisting of about 10 interviews with various people in the company from production managers to multiple VP's. Bring good questions to this interview or it will not go well. Do some research on a fully integrated poultry and you will be set with enough information and questions. Even if you do not get the job after this process you will be phenomenal at interviews.

Interview Questions

• How has your degree prepared you for a career in fully integrated poultry.   Answer Question

Japanese Deboning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millsboro, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mountaire Farms (Millsboro, DE).

Interview

You sit and wait hours for 5 minute interview... Must clear your whole schedule if you want a interview. They interview you one day you come back next day to do paper work and back another day to do tour of the plant