Moxie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had one phone interview, and one in person interview with the hiring manager and the team I was going to be working with. Very casual interview, mostly a conversation to get to know me and about my past experience. I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. For example, tell me about a time you did this or that, etc.

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie in May 2016.

Interview

What a joke. I submitted my application and resume and didn't hear back for nearly a month. Then I got an email stating that I made it to the next round and I needed to fill out a questionaire. I submitted it and never heard back. After a few weeks I emailed and asked for an update. I didn't even get a reply to my email. The least they could do is send a rejection email or actually reply to an email like and actual reputable company would do. If this is how they treat potential employees then I am glad I am not working there. Dodged a bullet on this one. Good riddance!

Interview Questions

• How would you structure the ideal QA process.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moxie (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very chill. They take a look at your work previously and if they pull you in it's to see if you're not a bad person/see if you're cool to work with.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I spend time on the internet/interacting with digital things/what I do besides school.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long day, 4 hours long, interview with multiple people and with lots of other candidates. Sometimes they go on a tour, other times they have you do a grow presentation, where everyone is super aggressive to get the employees' attention.

Interview Questions

• What superhero do you want to be?   1 Answer

Media Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moxie (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a phone-screen after two weeks applying online, then offered the on-site interview with two VPs. Then got the offer a week after the in-preson interview. The whole process is fluent and effective

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

Extremely quick turn around
    Received an offer after phone plus in-person interviews
    Questions were minimal, mostly conversational rather than question/response
    Only spoke with three directors, two VPs and one other individual
    Quick decision and offer - and accepted

I was surprised that there was no case study or presentation since this was a client facing role

Ad Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Moxie (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

met with director of dept, casual setting, traditional questions and answer style meeting, met the team I'd be joining, took tour of company, offered position by HR directly, started three weeks later

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

My interview process was very normal. I was contacted by a internal recruiter about the position. Then later went in for a face to face interview with the QA manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview was really easy. I didn't receive any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moxie.

Interview

You will meet very few if any people on the team that you will be working on - and the few you meet will be cherry picked to prevent any risk of real life in the day coming through in the interview

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moxie (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

After applying I went through a pretty brief 'quiz' and phone interview. Mostly making sure I understood what the job was and confirming my interest. For the second, in-person interview I was brought in to the office and taken to a small conference. I was told I would be meeting with different people that I would potentially be working with. The first 'round' were a couple of people currently in the position, they almost seemed more nervous than me (maybe not used to doing interviews yet!). All-in-all it was 4 'rounds', and each person asked almost the same questions each time. Mostly gauging my knowledge, interest in Moxie and personality.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my experience with Excel Pivot Tables, be sure you know how to use those. Also, was asked a lot about what I knew about Moxie, definitely study their websites and follow news about them.   Answer Question

The salary/location combination didn't work out for me in this case.