Mr X Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mr X Interview Questions

Interviews at Mr X

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mr X.

Interview

Had me go in. Sit down. Wait a long long time. Drove to the place. Waited. Waited. Asked questions. Was a nice building. But not too nice. It was easy as cake. But it wasn’t for me.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

For Hitachi consulting ,It is of a whole 5 round process.The first 2 are of Aptitude and GD followed by 2 Technical rounds and one HR round.The whole interview went for a long time that it took the whle day to complete the full process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mr X (Greater Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

the interview process included three rounds: aptitude, technical, hr..
    aptitude was easy, technical was tough and hr was normal. The technical process basically included guess estimates. the interview process went for 4-5 days.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mr X (Kolkata (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Self introduction to GM,ACCOINTS & other 3 departments with MTI and no corporate atmosphere. Last was typing test and excel knowledge. Most boring and long process almost whole day is gone giving this interview.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. I think one was an Animation Supervisor and the other a Producer or something. It was a pretty chill interview but my long commute concerned them (it concerned me too)

Interview Questions

• They had me rate my skills out of 5. Things like Animation, Maya, Rigging, and Scripting   Answer Question
    • They asked my favourite movie and favourite VFX in a movie.   Answer Question

Junior Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

The Animation Manager conducted me in a tour for all the studio. Then we went onto a conference room he explained what my duties would be. Then he called in the two Animation Directors, and asked me to talk about myself. Mainly they were looking to see how I expressed my areas of interest, how I relate to what I like, and whether or not I could be a fit addition to their team.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about animation, in what are you stronger, which software do you control and to what extent   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was smooth. They contacted me 2 weeks after I submitted my resume. I was interviewed with 2 technical staff. It was a very friendly environment. My impression of the company was very good. Young, energized, and competent. They mainly asked about my experience and skill set to see if it's a fit for their team. I think it's a very good place to go to work everyday.

Financial reason.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore South (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mr X (Coimbatore South (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was good.And their major focus was on how we react to the situations and they were also interested to know about our projects.In the final HR round,there were a few personal questions and it mainly focused on communication skills.The interview was over all a good experience.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, relaxed conversation. They were looking for a jack of all trades to help where ever needed. Seemed like a very good entry level position for someone trying to get their foot in the door. Ultimately turned down the offer as I felt the position wasn't the right fit for me. Looks like a great company to get involved with

Interview Questions

• How are you with attendance? (I guess they have had issues in the past with attendance and people being late, threw me off because I have never been asked that in an interview and always assumed your schedule was your schedule and I never commit to things I don't think I can accomplish. Waking up and showing up is a very basic thing to any job, but still caught me off guard to be asked)   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr X (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Easy, go with the flow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward