Mr X Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mr X Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2016

1.8

Junior Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

The Animation Manager conducted me in a tour for all the studio. Then we went onto a conference room he explained what my duties would be. Then he called in the two Animation Directors, and asked me to talk about myself. Mainly they were looking to see how I expressed my areas of interest, how I relate to what I like, and whether or not I could be a fit addition to their team.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about animation, in what are you stronger, which software do you control and to what extent   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mr X (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Easy, go with the flow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was smooth. They contacted me 2 weeks after I submitted my resume. I was interviewed with 2 technical staff. It was a very friendly environment. My impression of the company was very good. Young, energized, and competent. They mainly asked about my experience and skill set to see if it's a fit for their team. I think it's a very good place to go to work everyday.

Financial reason.

Character Rigger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mr X (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied through a friend and they called me for an interview. The interview was good didn't take long. Got a call shortly after and stated working two weeks after

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mr.X?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. They wanted me for short period of time so I took it