Mrs. Fields Famous Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mrs. Fields Famous Brands Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2016

2.0

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands.

Interview

I received a phone call directly from the team's lead to request to set up time for a phone screen. The phone interview took around 30 mins and was very professional and informative. Right at the end of it they requested for me to come for a face to face interview in a few days. When I arrived at the office I was initially interviewed by the HR person. That was not too professional as she kept on interrupting the interview taking personal calls as well as never introduced herself - just started interviewing? Right after the HR interview I was interviewed by the whole supply chain team - a panel of 3. They were very upfront and honest about the position's expectations and provided a friendly atmosphere. At the end the work schedule did not fit my personal one so that was a deal breaker for both parties and no offer was extended. I received a follow up HR generic email rejection email few days later.

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Broomfield, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a great phone interview, with good rapport. Had in person interview with the hiring manager, and two other managers, did not get an offer, but was one of two final candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the things about your previous job that you enjoyed.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Escondido, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview took place right in front of the shop and was very straightforward, less then 10 minutes and was very understanding. Kind of not that proffessional when she did that but the questions were very simple and about myself. They gave me a callback and I was in within a couple days for training.

IT Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Broomfield, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

This was a very simple interview process made easy by the fact that the interviewer was an interim employee. I spent only about 15 minutes talking to the employer. All the rest was handled by a recruiter.

Mrs Field Cookies Worker Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Tukwila, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview took place right in front of the shop and was very straightforward, less then 10 minutes and was very understanding. Kind of not that proffesional when she did that but the questions were very simple and about myself. They gave me a callback and I was in within a couple days for training.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview took place at some tables right in front of the store. The manager asked questions related to past experiences and why I wanted to work at Mrs. Fields. The interview was about 15 minutes long and I got a call back with three days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with an unruly customer and what was the outcome?
      Why do you want to work at Mrs. Fields?
      Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Buffalo, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

You are asked a variety of questions about your management style and your experience in customer service and baking.They want to know how you would handle certain situations. They want to see that you would be able to handle a high stress environment. They want to see that you can manage a team of employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How would you handle certain situations with customers   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Broomfield, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

It was multi-step with a few phone interviews and the face to face with 3-4 different people, 1 at a time. It took a few days to go through all the different steps and interview with all the people you had to interview with.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle dealing with franchisees on a day to day basis?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2009.

Interview

Met with 2 Vice Presidents tgat became my boss. Very informal due to working on a contract position with them earlier.

Interview Questions

• Can you get bees out of the ceiling   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didnt know I could.