Muhlenberg College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.0

Assistant Director of Admission Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Muhlenberg College (Allentown, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The admissions team is very nice, after getting through the phone screen it's pretty easy. There is a full day of interviews but with different groups of people in an informal setting.

Interview Questions

• The usual, just be sure to think of some past real examples and scenarios to answer questions (Ex: how to deal with a problem in higher ed...)   Answer Question

Student Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muhlenberg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Muhlenberg College (Muhlenberg, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

They went through my resume and asked me questions about different experiences. It was one on one and very comfortable. They are looking for someone friendly, organized, and positive. Make sure to be confident and focus on the fact that representing the school in a good light is very important.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at the Admissions Office?   1 Answer

Weight Room Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Muhlenberg College (Allentown, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

There was no interview for this position. I went through the proper channels for work study and was given the job as a result. All around a great position, however I am not sure they still offer this position.

Presidential Assistant, Seegers Union Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Muhlenberg College (Allentown, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

I initially was exposed to the position through meeting with past Presidential Assistants. I sent in my application, and after three weeks heard back from them to schedule an interview. There was only one 1:1 interview, in which I met with the director in charge of Seegers Union as well as his secretary. My perception of the work environment is that it is fast-paced with a fair amount of work for a part-time job, however a type of job that is whatever you make it to be.