MultiView Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MultiView Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiView.

Interview

45 minute in person interview. Meet with 2-3 team members. Was greeted and given a tour of the office then brought back into a conference room and spoke with 2 different associates.

Senior Marketing Consultant, Executive -2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Colonias, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MultiView (Las Colonias, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Apply through linkedin

2 phone qualifying interviews (one with recruiting, the other with HR Director)

1 face to face with HR Director

1 face to face with Senior management (and C level sometimes)

Final phone interview with HR Director (this is the offer call, or you get a text saying you didn't get the position)

Interview Questions

• What does the ideal work environment look like to you   Answer Question
    • What is your digital advertising and marketing experience   Answer Question
    • What type of sales quota and activity requirements are you use to working with   Answer Question
    • Give an example of your best sale (large dollar amount)

Give an example of when you had to overcome a sales obstacle
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MultiView (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Multiviews interview process was very relaxed, i enjoyed the interview and felt very comfortable. i have interviewed for big companies and small companies and i liked how they did things, allowed me to open up more and share personal experiences that tied into work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX).

Interview

It was a quick and easy process. They asked me some questions about my experience and why I chose sales. Fairly straightforward stuff. After my final interview, however, I waited about 2-3 weeks to hear a response. Overall, I enjoyed the process. The company seemed filled with some good people. It just did not seem like the right place for me at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiView (Lehi, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

Received a call from their recruiter and set up an in person interview. Very easy process and the manager explained what he was looking for with great detail. He was upfront ans said to expect another phone call in the next day or two. That never happened and when i sent emails asking for an update, never received a reply.

Interview Questions

• How are you with cold calling and creating new business?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX).

Interview

It was easy and laid back. It felt more like a casual conversation rather than an interview. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. After the interview they showed me around the company and told me they would be making a decision in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at MultiView?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I was approached by one of the campus recruiters. The interviewer asked about any previous sales experience that I had and my phone skills. They then went over how the company worked. It was very informational followed by a tour of the facility. It is very open and a fun atmosphere here. Relaxed dress code with a great benefits package. I could definitely see myself or any other driven person being successful here after graduation.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you being on the phone for several hours of the day?   1 Answer

I declined for now because I am still currently in school for another semester.

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MultiView (Raleigh, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

The first call started with a recruiter after sending my interest in the position to one of the hire managers. Another followed which further discussed the position and potential benefits and pay. The final call was with the hiring manager and it was more of a discussion on how comfortable you were with a phone sales position.

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX).

Interview

One interview that lasted a ridiculous 3.5 hours with a single HR person who displayed a large bottle of half consumed tequila on the desk. He talked a lot about his college sports, his subsequent first job as a coach and how progressive the company is.

Interview Questions

• We discussed sports. I asked for information about the daily routine, job specs etc. Smoke and mirrors...be careful. It's a bait and switch.   2 Answers

Programmatic Ad Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

first with HR recruiter on the phone, then in person. took some stupid test that my 7 year old daughter could pass. then had final interview with HR manager. basically just talked for an hour. you literally can't not get hired here. they are just looking for someone with a pulse who can hold a conversation.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about working in advertising?   2 Answers