Found 607 of over 621 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I work with are great and I couldn't ask for better mentors through this journey." (in 43 reviews)
- "Great culture and enjoyed working with most of the people here." (in 31 reviews)
- "Can make good money if you put in your dues" (in 24 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance." (in 17 reviews)
- "good training" (in 16 reviews)
- "Very hard to find good leads unless management likes you and puts you on a good project." (in 23 reviews)
- "Upper management is AWFUL!!!" (in 18 reviews)
- "Politics, Lack of corporate direction and nepotism" (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours" (in 6 reviews)
- "Overall company communication and departmental congruence can be improved." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MultiView and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 2, 2023Senior Marketing ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearIrving, TX
The training and management here is stellar. The compensation is great. They give you all the tools to succeed. If you fail, it’s on you.
No cons. Great company, great people/culture. If you work here work hard it’s worth it.
- 1.0Sep 13, 2023Senior Marketing ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearIrving, TX
Occasionally management will end the day early on Fridays, almost guaranteed to have paid time off between Christmas and New Years. A few competent team leads will help you improve leaps and bounds on your career journey. If you work hard and get very, very lucky you can make decent money fresh out of college.
This company employs boiler room sales practices with suspicious reporting accuracy in a field that is no longer dominated by people with limited digital marketing knowledge. Multiple botched attempts to bring people back to the office during the pandemic, senior sales reps being allowed and encouraged to cannibalize junior rep accounts, and mandatory trainings during lunch should have rang alarm bells a long time ago. Compensation is pretty standard for entry level, but felt inadequate for the expectations and money that the company expects you to generate. You won’t even be a number here. I started with a training class over 20 and was one of 3 at the end of the first year. Only one of them is still part of the sales team. You will dig through accounts that have been called over 60 times and maybe once a year you will be part of a project launch where you can make decent sales if your managers like you enough.4
- 3.0Nov 9, 2023Senior Marketing ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Training - top notch program for beginners People - very friendly culture was fun going to work Incentives - Have lots of competitions to win prizes
Rigid - Very stuck on old sales practices Growth - Extremely hard to get a promotion Base - Base pay needs to increase to stay competitive with what market
- 3.0Nov 14, 2023Senior Paid Search AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearIrving, TX
-Trainings -Exposure to New Strategies - Hybrid Work Schedule
- Work Environment - Large work loads - Little Bonuses - Stocks replaces a good amount of bonuses. Unable to touch the stock till a year after you have been rewarded the stock.
- 4.0Oct 30, 2023Senior Sales ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearIrving, TX
Company is a good starter sales company that can turn into a great career if taken seriously. Lots of cold calls and rejection so you must constantly personally developing yourself.
High KPIs/Metrics to meet to make a commision.
- 4.0Oct 19, 2023Senior Marketing ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsIrving, TX
make great bonuses when you hit certain bonus thresholds
lots of favoritism which yields getting cream accounts1
- 1.0Sep 29, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeIrving, TX
Pros, if you’re a suck up and decent at sales you will make it far without experience
Everything. I could write a whole book on how toxic this place is6
MultiView Reviews FAQs
MultiView has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 621 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at MultiView to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 23% over the last 12 months.
83% of MultiView employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MultiView 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.