MultiView Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford
Scott Bedford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great pay, fun environment, no dress code (in 40 reviews)

• Work-from-home programs help provide a good work-life balance (in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • Berating/rude from upper management (in 13 reviews)

• There are a lot of inexperienced/unprofessional sales reps (in 11 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company Culture And Great Commission"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant, Executive-2 in Las Colonias, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant, Executive-2 in Las Colonias, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Atmosphere is a modern "new world of work" open office environment

Very team oriented

Very hands off management style, they adress the whole office and teams

Only call out indeviduals for praise, never humiliation

Management is very much about serving the team and never talk about seniority or have any power trips

They believe in work hard play hard

Lots of go home goals, when goals are hit, we go home early, but will stay a little later if behind. They never hold you past 5pm, that's the latest

Cons

It's sales, so you are expected to do your job, it is what it is. Not really a negative, but if you are a lazy person and not motivated to work hard for a sale, her is some news.... you don't belong in sales.

I have read some of the negative reviews here, I am a new employee and do not have anything to do with management or HR, so I am not "fluffing" the company. It is an awesome company, and the negative people who commented before.... they just suckered at sales...

Advice to Management

I love what you guys are doing, I also love the mentoring that yall do. As of now, all I can say is great job, I love it.

Thank you for this great opportunity!

2. "Lots of perks!"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

MultiView is a fun, flexible environment that rewards employees with early dismissals, extra time off during the holidays, fair compensations and more. All of these perks combined make MultiView hard to beat. It's a well-rounded company that's constantly adapting to stay ahead and be the best in its industry.

Cons

None, as long as you like making money, no dress code and free time off!

3. "Growth and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Management in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Management in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The Company is growing up. This allows movement from entry level sales to Team Management on the product in first 3- 4 years.

Digital Advertising is changing and MultiView has taken the right step forward. Making big advancements in work flow and client reporting and insights. The company has made strides to diversify the product with more option.

If you want the chance to get certified with Google Adwords, Analytics, and IAB. This is the right place to be.

We have a great work life balance and casual work environment.

Cons

Time off is accrued monthly, so there is no annual time off budget.

Working from home is not a widely supported option, but we have a good office environment.

Sales drives the bus on what we can do, but sales are the life blood of a lot of companies.

4. "Found my niche"

Current Employee - Accountant in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Accountant in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment with music on each floor, there's a bible study on Wednesdays! My Accounting team and supervisors are great! No micromanagement. Super flexible. Casual dress code (jeans and flip-flops ok!)

Cons

The type of music is not always to everyone's liking but hey that's what headphones are for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job! :-)

5. "Good for what it is"

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

Very good training program
    Hard working and dedicated mentors
    Fun office environment (e.g. no dress code)

Cons

Difficult cold calls. If that doesn't interest you, you will not enjoy the position.

Advice to Management

CRM system could use scrubbing. Many dead leads

6. "Dream Job"

Current Employee - Senior Art Director in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Art Director in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MultiView has been a bit of a dream job for me. I am empowered by leadership and fully utilize my skill set. Each day brings a new challenge, which I thrive on, and I work with a great team that has the same mindset. From regular team outings, lunches and activities to one-on-one career and personal development, MultiWiew is a rare gem and I couldn't be happier.

Cons

The biggest problem I have with MultiView is that there are so many great things I want to accomplish that I sometimes don't know what to prioritize.

7. "Best Job I've Ever Had"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Multiview is not only the longest job I've heard had but the best one, too. Multiview does a great job of keeping a fun and good paced environment, but allowing it's employees to be themselves and stressing a work life balance. I love the people I work with and the opportunities this company has afford my family. I love the big things like extended holiday breaks when a goal is reached to the little things like ice cream treats on a hot day, the list goes on and on.

Cons

It would be nice to telecommute at times, but I'd miss the music and the atmosphere of the office.

Advice to Management

Thank you for taking care of us and playing music.

8. "A GREAT Company"

I have been working at MultiView full-time

Pros

Multiview's culture promotes a sense of comradery in the work place. We work hard and play hard as a group and form solid bonds amongst coworkers.

I love that once a year our C-Level Executives will request our entrance into a contest called "Imagination Day", which improves our methods of servicing our clients and/or make the company more efficient. This is not a mandatory request, it's just a way for the company employees to voice their ideas if they wish to share them. The turn out is pretty high and a lot of good ideas are submitted. The best part is that it doesn't matter what position you have at Multiview, you'll have the opportunity to present your idea to the highest title holders in the company!

Multiview will also sponsor outings and parties for the company setting goals and meeting them which is great because hard work pays off here.

Multiview also offers a competitive salary, casual dress code, and a hands off management style that suits my needs.

Cons

Pay could ALWAYS be higher, but not sure if that's much of a con.

9. "Keeping work fun"

Current Employee - Assistant Executive Editor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Executive Editor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company culture and the people really make this place. The mood around the office is always upbeat, and everyone is very friendly. If you are willing to put in the work, there are many leadership opportunities available. MultiView really works to make sure you find the position within the company that best utilizes your skill set. And if you are open to learning something new, all you have to do is ask! Curiosity and creativity are encouraged here.

Hard work is also rewarded with fun company outings and early dismissals on Fridays. (What other company rewards you for a year's worth of hard work with two weeks off during the holidays?) Work-from-home programs help provide a good work-life balance.

Cons

Communication can sometimes be lacking between departments. Would like more opportunities to learn about other departments; it would be easier to see how we all contribute to the company as a whole.

Advice to Management

Love the new leadership development programs!

"Sales Executive"

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

$50K starting base was good.

Cons

Micromanaged as there was not a good process to help sales people succeed. Very poor process of training and tracking individual progress without harassing tactics.

Advice to Management

Learn leadership and create a real positive culture rather than the fake rah-rah methods