MultiView Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford
Scott Bedford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "No dress code and sweet tunes playing all day" (in 42 reviews)

• "Exceptional work life balance for sales" (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • "Limited projects to sell and too many sales reps" (in 15 reviews)

• "Berating/rude from upper management" (in 13 reviews)

"Best Job I've Had Thus Far"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere is so fun and laid back. They aren't kidding when they say "work hard, play hard". The job is mentally challenging, but the management team from the top down is completely dedicated to your success and helps you every step of the way. They fully prepare you to work and be successful in this industry. The people I work with are great and I couldn't ask for better mentors through this journey.

Cons

The role of sales is an emotional roller coaster. As long as you can separate your work and personal life, it is manageable.

2. "Senior Marketing Consultant"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exceptional work life balance for sales. Good commission & bonus structure. Commission payout is very achievable. The money and opportunity is there if you’re willing to put in the work and challenge yourself.

This is a great job for people who have little to no sales experience and want to pursue a career in sales. They will train you, they will give you the tools, & they will give you enough time to figure things out. But it is sales and the truth is very few people actually do well in sales. It’s not personal. Just business.

Cons

No more than other places

Advice to Management

Invest more in your current employees - be a bit more proactive in positive feedback and training, encourage people to share what makes them successful in selling each product line. There’s a lot we can learn from each other and the best sales reps are always learning.

President’s Club and having a go home is great - but it’d also be nice to have an annual sales kick off each year after the go home ends to highlight the successes of the previous year (incredibly large sales, reps with the most amount of new business, best renewal rate, etc) focus on the upcoming year’s goals, just bring the entire sales department together.

3. "Staffing Coordinator"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hard work but can be lots of fun.

Cons

Lots of change but that is part of its success.

Advice to Management

Better training

"Marketing Consultant"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm extremely appreciative for walking into a job that has the potential to lead me to a very beneficial career path. Multiview has put a lot of time and effort into training me and has done it the way I need to be trained. They know we all learn at different paces and have helped me stay on track. Everyone is down to help and give feedback when I need it, as well. It's a comfortable work environment with great people to get a good laugh in throughout the day.

Cons

I wouldnt say it's a con, but the training program is intense. For good reason, though. We're learning about a company who has grown and changed a lot in 18 years. We're learning about product lines that have grown and aren't going to stop growing. If we don't truly understand them, we're not going to grow with them. It's also nearly impossible to explain something if you don't actually understand what it is, yourself. Put the work in, pay attention, and you'll enjoy it the more you understand it. Nobody likes anything new until it becomes comfortable.

"Sr. Marketing Consultant"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work/life balance, the investment and time management puts into the training has definitely set me up for success. Also, the transparency of what is expected along with guidance and tools given to you in order to be successful.

Cons

Like any sales job, the pressure is on to bring in the revenue and the stress can get to you but it also motivation.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on the new onboard training!

"Great company all around"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stellar training/Onboarding program, fun working environment, consistently good pay with the ability to earn uncapped pay, management genuinely cares about your well being and happiness, very low employee attrition rate

Cons

Not a lot of room to grow into management positions, however this does not mean there isn't plenty opportunity to make a lot of money. Overall no real cons for me

"Great Company!"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MultiView has a fun work environment! It is casual, but challenging!

Cons

Be ready to work hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! We appreciate your support!

"Great opportunity and pushes you out of your comfort zone"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started here about 5-6 months ago, and the amount of training and support I've received is really helpful. The on-boarding process has helped me significantly in preparation for me to be on my own. The atmosphere is very laid back, making it an enjoyable work environment. Everyone's been very welcoming and nice to work with.

Cons

Naturally, the pressure can be overwhelming because it's a sales job. I feel the newer reps graduating on boarding should receive somewhat of a book of business, to help us get our feet wet.

Advice to Management

Definitely continue the on-boarding program! I can't imagine not going through this amount of training.

"Confidential Current Employee"

Current Employee - Confidential in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Confidential in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Multiview has been in business for 18 years and is a great place to build your career in sales. Digital Media is a really dynamic industry and no one prepares you for a career in digital advertising sales better than this firm. They hire primarily fresh from school or maybe a couple years out and put them through a pretty impressive on-boarding program. You definitely come out of it 3 months or so later with a ton of academic knowledge about the industry, clients and sales techniques as well as real-world training through the mentorship program. You also get bonused for achieving Google Certs and the IAB certification. The culture is amazing here and most folks have been here for 6 or more years making deep six figures. I also like the work/life balance as people have mentioned before, core business hours are 7:30-4:30... show me another 8 hour day that makes you six figures and pays for renewals so that you truly build a book of business that pays off for years to come. Everyone is really close here and seem to get along. Better salary than most sales jobs coming out of college, great bonus plan during your training and top-notch commission plan.

Cons

It's sales and so unless you've really committed to build a career in sales, it'd be tough to stick it out. If you are smart, listen to the pros here, work hard (but still only 40 hrs a week) you'll make great money and some of your closest friends.

Advice to Management

It's tough managing sales talent over the long haul but you can tell the leaders here really care about the success of not only the firm but also each individual. Again, you gotta pull your weight (welcome to adulting) but if so, you'll never want to leave this place. Keep up the good work leadership team of providing the tools and processes we need to be highly rewarded sales executives that have a life outside of the office.

"Poor Management"

Former Employee - Digital Sales Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Digital Sales Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great break room and sports activities, good training on digital advertising.

Cons

Limited projects to sell and too many sales reps.