MultiView Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford
Scott Bedford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great pay, fun environment, no dress code (in 40 reviews)

• Work-from-home programs help provide a good work-life balance (in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • Berating/rude from upper management (in 13 reviews)

• There are a lot of inexperienced/unprofessional sales reps (in 11 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company Culture And Great Commission"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant, Executive-2 in Las Colonias, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant, Executive-2 in Las Colonias, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Atmosphere is a modern "new world of work" open office environment

Very team oriented

Very hands off management style, they adress the whole office and teams

Only call out indeviduals for praise, never humiliation

Management is very much about serving the team and never talk about seniority or have any power trips

They believe in work hard play hard

Lots of go home goals, when goals are hit, we go home early, but will stay a little later if behind. They never hold you past 5pm, that's the latest

Cons

It's sales, so you are expected to do your job, it is what it is. Not really a negative, but if you are a lazy person and not motivated to work hard for a sale, her is some news.... you don't belong in sales.

I have read some of the negative reviews here, I am a new employee and do not have anything to do with management or HR, so I am not "fluffing" the company. It is an awesome company, and the negative people who commented before.... they just suckered at sales...

Advice to Management

I love what you guys are doing, I also love the mentoring that yall do. As of now, all I can say is great job, I love it.

Thank you for this great opportunity!

2. "Great Company!"

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people you work with become your friends for life. Upper Management truly has your best interest at heart. They also love when Sales reps make as much money as possible - that's why we all come to work right?!

Cons

Transparency and Over Managing

Advice to Management

Management has the tendency to "over-manage" and forget that communication is truly the key in Sales. Communicate exactly what you want from your employees and they'll be happy to oblige.

3. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at MultiView full-time

Pros

Its the people and the money, hands down.

Multiview is made up of an an incredible group of individuals who are motivated, collaborative, and supportive, all working towards one common goal. Working as a team allows for a lot of incredible perks - additional PTO, monetary incentives, group outings and events.

As for the money, you can make however much you want. Literally.

Sure, its not easy but nothing good ever is. You receive the tools, training and support to complete targets, generate meaningful commission, and exceptional bonuses.

Cons

Its hard work and its not for everyone.

As I read through the other reviews, its clear they're from people that didn't do very well. So, the cons from their perspective are that they get micromanaged, they don't experience autonomy, and when repeatedly don't perform their income isn't as meaningful. If you're not willing to overcome the challenge, learn something new, and work hard - yes, it might not be a good idea.

However, everyone should know that if they want to be successful, everything is at their disposal to be able to do so.

They just need to do it.

Advice to Management

Keep hitting targets, signing up new association partners and diversifying the programmatic product suite. The future is bright.

"Culture is brutal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Lehi, UT

I worked at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good starting base of $50K, which you have to earn in commissions within 6 months. Most do not make it and are dropped to $32K or laid off.

Cons

They speak of culture but it is a facade. They are a micro-managed callcenter sweatshop hell. You are treated as slaves and your stats are all important. Even breaks and lunch are tracked to the minute. Management all the way to the top are deaf to suggestions for improvement. Glad to be gone.......

Advice to Management

Productivity could triple if it was even slightly fun to work there, not just token lip service to culture.

"Worst Company Ever"

Former Employee - Sales in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView (More than 5 years)

Pros

I tried to think of a few, but everything good I could come up with had 1k strings attached that diluted the value of anything "pro."

Cons

Everything. If you make it with the in crowd at the beginning you'll see a few extra perks, but not many. Its a boiler room. You are making dial after dial, not worrying about the companies you are reaching out to. You sell them as much as you can fit into their budget, doesn't matter if its going to be effective for them or not.

Its an aggressive, what have you done for me lately, loop hole infested environment that sucks you in.

Advice to Management

Whats the point? management is on a revolving door. New people take over, they make a million changes and start the learning curve all over again.

"Stay Far Away"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

There aren't any pros in this company.

Cons

This is a sweatshop filled with nepotism, micromanagement and greed. There is no room for advancement, especially for women. The company promotes its fun atmosphere but it is smoke and mirrors. It's all about hitting the numbers. How the company has managed to stay afloat is beyond me. Sales have definitely declined and so has the number of association partners. Good people don't stay long and renewal rates are horrible. The salad days are long over. Can't believe the FTC hasn't intervened,

Advice to Management

Be honest with your employees, partners, and advertisers. It then you wouldn't have a company, would you?

7. "Lots of perks!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

MultiView is a fun, flexible environment that rewards employees with early dismissals, extra time off during the holidays, fair compensations and more. All of these perks combined make MultiView hard to beat. It's a well-rounded company that's constantly adapting to stay ahead and be the best in its industry.

Cons

None, as long as you like making money, no dress code and free time off!

8. "Growth and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Management in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Management in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The Company is growing up. This allows movement from entry level sales to Team Management on the product in first 3- 4 years.

Digital Advertising is changing and MultiView has taken the right step forward. Making big advancements in work flow and client reporting and insights. The company has made strides to diversify the product with more option.

If you want the chance to get certified with Google Adwords, Analytics, and IAB. This is the right place to be.

We have a great work life balance and casual work environment.

Cons

Time off is accrued monthly, so there is no annual time off budget.

Working from home is not a widely supported option, but we have a good office environment.

Sales drives the bus on what we can do, but sales are the life blood of a lot of companies.

9. "Found my niche"

Current Employee - Accountant in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Accountant in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment with music on each floor, there's a bible study on Wednesdays! My Accounting team and supervisors are great! No micromanagement. Super flexible. Casual dress code (jeans and flip-flops ok!)

Cons

The type of music is not always to everyone's liking but hey that's what headphones are for.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job! :-)

10. "Good for what it is"

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

Very good training program
    Hard working and dedicated mentors
    Fun office environment (e.g. no dress code)

Cons

Difficult cold calls. If that doesn't interest you, you will not enjoy the position.

Advice to Management

CRM system could use scrubbing. Many dead leads