Murugappa Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

3.3

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Murugappa Group (Chennai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

hr interview, line manager interview, functional head interview followed by final interview with business head. The overall process took one month to complete. Subject knowledge and interpersonal skills were assessed.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Murugappa Group (Dehradun (India)).

Interview

The process was campus recruitment where a written test was conducted followed by GDPI.

Interview Questions

• Don't you think that there are better sources of power available than the one you have used in your solar project?   Answer Question

Head Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Murugappa Group (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Had a call from the consultant. Met HR Head. Met Group HR Head. Met Director HR. Done PPA, Back ground Verification, Pre- employment Medical Exam, Reference Checks. Got the offer after long negotiation and finally got the job for 3% increase in CTC. Got 3 months of notice period and joine dhte company

Deputy Manager Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Murugappa Group (Ludhiana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

what about your present job description. working style. reporting persons.

Interview Questions

• what are your views about this industries and what is the future of it.   Answer Question

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haliyal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Murugappa Group (Haliyal (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

technical & HR interview will be conducted

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work anywhere in india in our company   2 Answers

Head - Territory Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Murugappa Group (Chennai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Exhuastive and lengthy. From the back ground details of personal as well as professional nature, to the personal outlook of the industry as well as aspirations were questioned and cross questioned. Experience as well as intelligence was judged to the detail.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to create a new market for the product?   1 Answer

Negotiation