MuteSix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MuteSix Interview Questions

Interviews at MuteSix

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MuteSix.

Interview

I had an initial 30 minute phone screen with the team, then was brought in for an on-site interview. The on-site interview process was great, they asked me about my previous role and duties and how I could apply my skill set to this position. We spoke for about an hour and then they kept me updated on when I should hear back. The team was communicative and stayed in touch with me for about a week until I received an offer. They also showed me around the office, and made sure I understood company culture and values. It was a clear and exciting process.

Interview Questions

• What were you previous duties/responsibilities? How do you work in a fast pace/team oriented environment? How do you handle multitasking?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

Got stood up for my second phone interview and they didn’t even open with an apology or acknowledgment when we finally got on the rescheduled phone call.

Very obvious lack of internal communication—one of their recruiters reached out to me first (I never applied), but they didn’t seem to know that when interviewing me. One person in particular was SO incredibly snarky and terrible at interviewing, had a condescending tone and attitude (I feel like the other negative reviews are about this same person too). I also got scolded at for trying to confirm things that they didn't make clear to me in emails. Worst job interview process I’ve ever been a part of.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MuteSix (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

The first step was a phone call with HR/Talent Aquisition team to discuss the company and the roles I'd fit best into. It was a nice call and I was able to get a good sense of the company from that call.
    My resume was passed along to a manager on a pod team, I had a call with them and then did some freelance work for a couple of projects.
    I freelanced inhouse for 1 week and was then offered an FT position.

Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• How did I take notes (for edits)?
      What are you looking for in a role?
      How do you manage your time/workload?   1 Answer

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MuteSix (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and scheduled an in-phone interview. Got back to me a few hours later and scheduled an in-person interview the following week. Super easy going interview process!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Google Ads experience? If so, what type of campaigns have you ran?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MuteSix (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Got referred by a current employee. Got a phone interview and then an in-person interview about one month later. Both were comfortable and not very difficult. They checked my references and I got an offer.

Unspecified Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MuteSix (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied via a job search website and was initially contacted via email. After the first phone interview with the recruiter, there was a bit of a wait before she scheduled another phone interview with the team I would be working with, and then an on-site visit. After the on-site visit, I was asked to submit references and to demonstrate my skills relevant to the job. Following that, there was a last phone interview with the manager I would report to and after that I received an offer.
    Other than the initial delay, everyone involved in the interview was responsive and very friendly. I felt that the company was genuinely interested in what I had to say, and all my questions were answered.

Interview Questions

• There was definitely emphasis on making sure that I would be a good fit for the company culture.   Answer Question

Junior Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MuteSix.

Interview

The interview process was a longer, more detailed one. It was a total of 3 steps. First, a phone call where they just briefly let me know what they were looking for and to get to know me, then a writing test, followed by an in-person interview. They did a follow-up with all of my references as well. It was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MuteSix (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I met with the creative team to which I was applying. They inquired about my work experience and expertise. They explained their workflow and what they're looking for in a new team member.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experiences, and what led you to applying at Mutesix?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MuteSix (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by two separate people in one day, it seemed to go very well. They sent me materials for a test edit, which I did and got back to them under the deadline. I was told via email that they would watch it and get back to me "ASAP", and after three days, I never heard back. I followed up with an email and a phone call(which went straight to voicemail) and again, have not heard back. I feel this is very unprofessional and rude, as I was ghosted by a prospective employer. Too bad, as this company was rated well and I looked forward to working with them.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask anything out of the ordinary for this type of employment.   Answer Question

Video Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MuteSix in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process went pretty quickly at first. Applied and heard back in a matter of days. Talked to a recruiter from HR for a bit on the phone then was asked to complete an assignment within a two hour time span. After finishing the assignment, I was told I would hear back "ASAP." I followed up a few times but unfortunately I didn't hear back until 12 business days later (17 calendar days).

I still had a few questions but it seemed like MuteSix would have been a great fit for me. Hopefully I'll hear from them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as more of an editor or a manager?   1 Answer