MyLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyLife

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MyLife (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

phone screen (informal, non-technical), on site with 3 engineers, whiteboard simple string manipulation algorithms. met with senior engineers and 3 managers. interview with managers was informal, asked about past job experiences, what I was looking for, etc.

Interview Questions

• generate a tree from an xml iterator   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MyLife (West Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter after seeing resume online. Despite not having the length of experience the position was looking for, the hiring mgr. wanted to schedule an interview because he liked my experience and my previous employer. After a phone screen interview,I was scheduled to meet with the hiring mgr. for aout 30-45 mins the following week.I was sent a company presentation and several documents that needed tone completed prior to my interview.

The hiring mgr. was very easy going and personable, we were interrupted several times but didn't break the flow. One interruption has the Founder of the Company, he too was easy going & personable. The interview lasted twice as long as scheduled. He admitted he wasn't sure to go w/the candidate with more years, or me. I knew I was underqualified but it was still a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you read about the Company? So you're aware of some recent legal disputes?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MyLife (Mountain View, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good. People were nice and asked good-sense questions. The office environment was really spacious and nice. They asked some general java questions, some search engine and hadoop questions. I got a sense that the job will be java-focused (until later on finding out that this company actually relies on an awkward language call ocaml).

Interview Questions

• how do you create an index for a large corpse of data and be able to search through it efficient.   1 Answer