Myntra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds : both technical. First round, the interviewer was good and had good knowledge of DS and algo. 2nd round the interviewer asked me to write code for pascal's triangle, I wrote down two algos and even after that he wasn't convinced and he was shocked to know that it could have been solved my way. It looks like he had one solution in mind and thats what he was looking for. Also he was more interested in having his pizza and he kept leaving the room every min. He kept chit chatting with his peers and wasn't serious at all. This is the kind of professionalism such companies have and they really seem to take interviews seriously and respect people's time. Very disappointed with the process. Waited for almost 2.5 hrs for 2nd round to happen.

Interview Questions

• 2nd round : He gave me a multiplayer game question and asked me to find the highest score at any point in time, where the scores are changing dynamically. He told me it would be solved with Binary threaded trees.   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through one of my friend. My First telephonic round was with the Director level person, who asked me general question about my technical background and the kind of project I have done. He seemed concerned about my background on technologies which was different then the one that they use internally. But still I was given a benefit of doubt and a second round of technical interview through video call was organized. Here it was a completely technical round with question focusing on algorithms from basic to graph level. I was able to answer the simple ones but the hard ones required hints from them. I was also not able to answer one optimization related question where they asked me to optimixe the solution that i have provided. I was not selected in this round.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to determine if a binary tree is sorted or not.   1 Answer
    • Write an algorithm to check in in an integer array, the array can be sorted by just one exchange of elements   1 Answer
    • A graph related question which i didn't understand very well, but was related to converting one string to another in the shortest possible steps by using a dictionary of available strings to be used as a intermediate steps. This conversion can only be done by replacing one character at a time.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

The process started on time. Multiple rounds concentrated on android basics. Later rounds concentrated more on business logics.
    But weirdly my 3rd round was cut short abruptly. I assumed they had their candidate, although would have been a fairer judgement to decide after mine was complete.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview started 40 minutes later than the scheduled time, highly unprofessional . There was no proper communication about the position that I was called for . Also the interview questions were not upto the mark

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions were asked , the interview hardly lasted 40 mins   Answer Question

Tech Lead - IOS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from Myntra is back of me until I reply on the mail. Initially they shared a sample app test to be done in 2-3 days. It was a memory puzzle game. I finished in given time and send the app code. Then they took 5-6 days to review and get back to me. They said they will arrange one telephonic round for the same. Then another 2 days of waiting. I got the call about telephonic round and the next day(today) telephonic round happen.

After the call I can felt that they are expecting some thing from me other than what I am good at.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the difference between swift and objective-c. Why swift is faster?
      2. Difference between NSUrlConnection n NSUrlSession.
      3. How to write your own ObjectMapper class object.
      4. How can you share the data and logic between Android and iOS without any web services?
      5. Deeplink event handling. How can you make sure the deeplink is coming from particular marketing campaign or google ads.
      6. How video buffer/stream works?

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with one telephonic round, which was then followed by another telephonic round. After that I had been called for the interview at their office for another 5 rounds. I went and I had 5 rounds. Then the recruiter said they will contact me next week. But they never called or sent a positive/negative mail with feedback. They didn't have that much courtesy to at least send a mail even though when you have reached all the 5 rounds and wasted your whole day.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much okay. Focus on geeksforgeeks and careercup.   Answer Question

Email Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

4 rnds was there
    1 rnd is self intro , 2nd rnd is online test, 3rd is email writing and 4th rnd is ops rnd
    After that they will give the offer on the same day
    And after 1 month was my joining and documentation was in induction day itself

Interview Questions

• All basic
      Personnel interview
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer UI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

- Applied through linkedIn, got email from recruiter that my resume has been selected.
    - After 2 weeks they schedules one telephonic interview.
    - After telephonic, they scheduled f2f after 2 days was told there will be 5 rounds
    - First will be coding round
    - Second will be algorithm and data structure
    - Third will be regarding previous work
    Though for me all three were coding/algo rounds.

Interview Questions

• - Implementation of 2 types of caching in the browser.
      - write delegate function of jquery.
      - given two linked list create a third linked list consisting of first two linked list sum
      - Interviewer has shown one online library (https://github.com/camwiegert/in-view)and asked me to implement it.
      - Shown one open source library(http://introjs.com/) and asked how you will design it.
      - Implement a function that will give highest depth of a dom tree.
      - Apart from that lot of questions related to es6 features, object inheritance, prototype, event delegation, http/https difference etc.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was informed that telephonic interview will be at 4 pm. However I have not got any call even till 4:30pm. Finally, I have called the HR to inquire, she did not respond to first two of my calls. She responded on 3rd attempt, but said that the interviewer is busy. I got the call at 4:45pm.

Keep it up Myntra!

The interviewer was pathetic and does not have a minimum common sense to apologize for the delay. And the interview went on for around 20 minutes with all the basic QA/Project questions.

This the the worst interview experience I've ever had!!

Myntra, hire someone with some time sense and discipline too.

Interview Questions

• What is API
      Have you ever developed any API
      What is a webservice
      About project

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview was good, there were three rounds of interview, one was an online test, the others were HR and Operations round, the interview was easy and the Manager was great. the process took less than four hours to complete and I got the offer letter on that day itself. I would advise the people interested to visit the organisation once, it was an amazing experience

Interview Questions

• Are You comfortable talking to unknown strangers on call   1 Answer