Myntra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Myntra Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2.9

Front End Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

The first round was basic javascript questions like promises and their usage, Questions on scopes let, const, var. How do you debug cross-browser issues how to chain them, and some questions about my project

Senior Officer - Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Waited for whole day and they took only 5 minutes round even though profile was matching. It was a pathetic response. If they were not able to take up yhen they should have informed all the candidates in second half. They just wasted the time of a needy candidate.

SDET2 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Myntra in November 2017.

Interview

Got call from HR and the Skype interview was scheduled for next day.
    In the first Skype round the interviewer asked about the project and then some array and string related questions.

Interview Questions

• Reverse string keeping the position of spaces as intact.
      eg.
      abcd efgh i
      ihgf edcb a   1 Answer
    • validate IPv4 address   Answer Question
    • sort an array of 0, 1, 2 in one loop   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer for Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the myntra HR stating that he found my profile suitable for the role and mentioned that my profile was shortlisted from Naukri. I received a mail from the HR team to appear for the onsite interview.

Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Call with SDET director and then 4 rounds of F2F onsite interview. Interview was planned for 4 hours but it took 8 hr . Poor management by recruitment team. They should respect candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: SDET Director
      It wend pretty well. Interviewer was knowledgeable and asked the questions around past projects and managerial skill

Round 2: SDE Director
      Focus was on algorithmic questions. 1. Print tree in zigzag manner 2. in 2D-array if elements are in increasing order in Row and column then find the particular element

Interviewer was calm and cool. I couldn't give the answer for questions as I was not prepared well

I was happy with the interview experience till this point

Round 3 : Sr SDET Manager

Was asked mainly around the processes followed in my company and couple of random questions. In this round interviewer was talking more than me.

Round 4 : Sr SDET Manager

Interviewer had some questions and was expecting the same answers which he had in mind. I was expecting maturity level for person with such designation

And as usual no feedback from HR team.   1 Answer

Social Media Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

hr round followed by online test and final interview by manager all questions will be based on the resume. HR department sucks. Basic English voice process online test, easy to crack. The bottomline is if the manager likes you he will hire you, rest doesn't matter.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They will give you test that tests your memory. There are a few questions that tests understanding in the test as well, but they obviously have extremely low score compared to the ones that test your retention skills.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Myntra.

Interview

Started with easy coding round to shortlist students. From the shortlisted students, at least 2 to max of 4 technical rounds. After technical rounds, HR rounds to discuss previous projects, interesting things in the college, future plans.

Interview Questions

• In interview round, we were asked from the following type of questions:
      1) Tree based advanced questions
      2) Print tree in different forms
      3) Heap based questions
      4) Interesting puzzles and then generalising them.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Myntra (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Firstly as slow as a tortoise. They took 5 rounds to decide that I am not suitable for SSE position. In between interviews I got positive feedback but after the manager round they said
    I am not good for SSE position because I am not that vocal. They want to hire managers as SSE who can play politics in the company. Even They didn't inform me about the result. Be Aware of manager rounds which are highly political in nature.

Interview Questions

• Usual question on javascript and DS were asked.

Divide the linked list in two halfs
      Reverse a linked list.
      Problem on stack
      2 sheep, man and wolf river cross puzzle
      Implementation of function like map and reduce which exists in library like lodash.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Myntra (Indi, Karnataka (India)).

Interview

First an Aptitude Test will be conducted then there was five rounds of Personal Interview by different HR persons in the company, They Take cumulative remarks from all HR people to select the required candidate.