NAMSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2016

2.7

Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH).

Interview

Interviewed after phone screening - met with key personnel and got HR description of company and benefits - provided with a community tour - given a facility tour - met with many of future colleagues

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAMSA.

Interview

First i was called for a phone interview that lasted for about 30-40min. I was told it would take them about two weeks to continue their process if they wanted to move forward. I heard back a day later for an in person interview. The interview lasted for 3 1/2hours and time seemed to fly as I interviewed with each person.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some typical personality questions, ie. How do you handle difficult co-workers or conflict. Explain your though process as you work through a problem, questions regarding past work experiences.   Answer Question

Order Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NAMSA (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was direct and to the point. Interest was shown off the bat after talking about my skills and what I can offer to the organization. I was informed I will be contacted later for a potential offer which I accepted and started a month later after passing the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What kind of duties did you have at your last job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAMSA.

Interview

Initial telephonic from HR, basic questions, asked a background, skill sets. After that was called for face interview. General questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Gave a lab tour after that, introduced to some lab associates, Process was pretty fast after face interview gave offer within week and a half.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they already had a final salary. Did include signing bonus

Medical Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH).

Interview

Phone screening with pretty basic questions about past positions, salary expectations, and job requirements. This was followed by an on-site interview with the hiring manager and HR manager, really just so they could get a good feel for me as an applicant, they seemed to already know if they thought I was qualified for the position. It took about 6 weeks for them to then go through the background check and reference check before making an offer contingent on passing a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. It was the end of the fiscal year so there was no wiggle room for relocation or salary negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Gauntlet of people and locations is not uncommon

Negotiation

Yes, but minimal

Technologist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with HR, then supervisors for the department I'd be hired to work in. Afterwards, I toured the lab and met with some employees from the department. Everyone was very accommodating and professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you had a conflict or something unexpected come up at work. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

The salary/benefits package offered was similar to my current position.