NASC Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NASC Global

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NASC Global (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to video interview. After they reviewed my video interview, I interviewed in-person with the hiring manager. I completed the personality assessments too.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NASC Global in August 2016.

Interview

I saw a job posting online and applied. The interview process moved smoothly. I had a phone screen, Skype interview and a final onsite panel interview. They needed someone that would not be afraid to interact with all levels of management. For the panel interview, it was several people in the room. I felt like my interview impressed everyone. They nodded their head as I responded to their questions.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were behavioral and structural type of questions. If you interview, be honest. They are trained HR professionals and will be able to decipher if you are being honest or dishonest.   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASC Global (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied, interviewed with hr, the manager, and team. Received an offer. The interview went well, and was not intimating. I was able to articulate my experience working as a consultant for years. For me, the interview questions were easy.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to work with a complex client?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NASC Global.

Interview

I saw the job on a job board and applied online. I received an invitation to interview with the manager directly for the role. The internal talent acquisition representative contacted me with additional details.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle working in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NASC Global.

Interview

I applied online. The interview process duration lasted for 3-4 weeks. I interviewed via video interview, phone interview, and onsite interview with the team. I get nervous when interviewing, but everyone was approachable.

Senior Human Resources Consultant  Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASC Global (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The employees at our organization are usually professional, and hard-working. However, the HR associate that was sent to us truly navigated very well in our culture. She was assigned to one of our “not so nice” teams, but she handled herself well. I think they overworked her.