NC4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NC4 Interview Questions

2.2

Global Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NC4 (El Segundo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Submitted a resume and received a skills test via email within 24 hours. Skills test consisted of questions requiring knowledge of latitude and longitude, prioritizing incidents, summarizing events in the news. Submitted that within 24 hours with no response. The skills test would be difficult for someone with no background in emergency response but easy for someone with technical training.

Interview Questions

• What time would it be in #city in # country if it were 4pm EST?   Answer Question
    • latitude and longitude given.... What is this?   Answer Question

International Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NC4 (El Segundo, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process. After submitting a cover letter and resume, I received a phone call to schedule an in-person interview. When I got to the office, there was a typing test, which was no big deal for a college graduate. I was asked to locate a few places on the internet using any search engine. The in-person interview was with a few members of the team and took about an hour. They asked cliche questions and were focused on being on time for the shift etc.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NC4.

Interview

The hiring process is somewhat intensive starting with a baseline evaluation of your ability to perform the work of an analyst. This baseline evaluation takes the form of a brief questionnaire asking the candidate to answer some basic questions/issues you will encounter on the job. If the reviewer is satisfied with the quality of the answers you will move on to the first round of phone interviews with management. Following this process, if you are selected to continue, you will be invited to an in-person interview at the location of employment. After all candidates are considered your information will go to senior management for final sign off.

Interview Questions

• How would you deescalate an interpersonal conflict on the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is competitive but there is room for some negotiation.

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NC4 in April 2012.

Interview

Everyone was professional through the process...phone interview with manager going over resume and opportunity to ask any questions, onsite interview with analyst & two managers, then phone conversation w/ VP feeling you out

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working 12-hour and/or overnight shifts?   Answer Question

Low pay, bad hours, seemingly little room for advancement

Incident Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NC4 in March 2010.

Interview

I had to interview with 5 people after passing the initial test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Decent.