NETWORK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NETWORK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at NETWORK

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NETWORK in March 2013.

Interview

About 2 weeks after submitting an application, I was contacted for a phone interview which I had with two members of the interview team. I was then asked to provide references who were contacted for 15-20 minute calls. There were no further interviews, and application to acceptance was about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you rate [X issue areas] lowest in your preferences when filling out the application?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NETWORK (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

interviewer asked to me about Network Question LAN and WAN technology that has been implement in my network and Network Tool and about BGP OSPF VLAN Etherchannel means Routing and Switching .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NETWORK in April 2017.

Interview

A job interview is a one-to-one interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is conducted to assess whether the applicant should be hired. Interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection