NFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NFL

2.8

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was very easy and the initial interview was via video conference. I really liked the office and the interviewer was very nice and helpful.

1. I believe that I am an excellent contender to work at this position because I have extensive customer service experience, and since your organization is popular for its service orientation, I believe that my contribution to your company will be welcome.
    2. My personable character and the ability to communicate well with people from diverse backgrounds is one of the main reasons for me to be a good fit for this position. As someone who has exceptional organizational abilities, and a great ability to work in a team environment, I am sure that I qualify well for this position.
    3. I have been working as a communications specialist for over 10 years within the development sector. I believe that your organization is in the market for a communication specialist who knows the work inside out, and has great connection. I fill this criteria and feel that I have it in me to do justice to the job.
    4. As someone who began her career at the very bottom of the career pyramid, I have grown quite a lot professionally. And since I know all that there is to know about the work from the very beginning, I believe that I will be a good addition to your organization.
    5. Ever since I completed my internship in your organization, I have felt that I belong here. Owing to the fact that I know the system inside out, and will need minimal training resources, I believe that you should consider hiring me.
    6. After much research, I discovered that your requirements for a customer service representative and my abilities are a perfect match. Since I am positive that I can deliver at least as much (hopefully more) as you expect me to, I am sure that I will fit in just perfectly.
    7. Owing to the fact that I have a solid track record of progressively responsible role in the fields, and have exceeded the goals that have been set for me, I am sure that adding me to your team will end up in me contributing much more than what you expect.

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted an application online via nfl.com and did not hear back about an interview until a month/month and a half later. I applied in October, came to the office for interviews on two separate occasions, and received my job offer in January.

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to great time and expense for this interview for my dream job. It was the WORST interview experience and waste of time in my 20+ year career. Interviewer was totally unprepared and unprofessional. He seemed more concerned about covering himself. Only reason I believe I was interviewed was because of employee referrals. However, they added qualification preferences to the job which I did not have. Why waste people's time? The arrogance of this place is off the charts. They seem to lack values and anything that resembles care. Given they are the NFL, employee engagement is going to largely be driven by employee's love for their job, the game, and the excitement of and opportunities in professional sports. However, they cannot possibly be gaining the synergy and collaboration that respect, professionalism, and preparedness brings and would better serve them.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my education were relatively unexpected at this point in my career. I chose to answer in a way that highlighted my skill and passion for my work given my Valedictorian status was on my resume. However, I believe I would have been better served to answer highlighting the fame of my professors and my numerous accomplishments.   Answer Question

Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL (Culver City, CA).

Interview

Sat in conference room, I was asked multiple questions in regard to job skills and job history where I persued a personal business. I was supposed to talk about my work in the conference room but they could not get it working so i had to talk about my work in front of the entire floor of artists. So that was awkward and it was on a tiny 15 inch laptop. Anyways, the interview went fine, if you can answer basic questions on the spot then it wont be painful.

Interview Questions

• There are times when we are insanely busy and times when youll have no work, what would you do during the times you have no work?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NFL (Newark, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

They asked me about my resume and asked why I wanted the job. They also explained the position. They also gave me tables to make in Excel and Word. They decided to hire me a couple days later. The recruiter was not the best, she thought she was better than other people, The environment was nice

Intern Interview

Interview

Virtual interview online via HireVue. Approximately 30 minutes in length, with question prep and answer time totaling about 5 minutes per question. Standard behavioral questions, in addition to title specific questions. This opportunity came after an initial application review, which included resume, cover letter, and 3 written interview question responses.

Interview Questions

• Identify some sponsors that would activate well with the NFL.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NFL (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience, they were friendly and listened to what I had to say. I felt comfortable interviewing with them. I think they were really looking for driven people who love sports production and saw themselves working for them as a career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

Was given interview after completing online application process, which included the submission of a resume, cover letter, and 3 written interview questions. Interview was conducted as a 30 minute skype interview. The interviewer was nice but had not reviewed my resume before the interview. He asked basic background and behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFL.

Interview

I received an email to set up an initial call, had the call, received an email saying I had made it to the next round of interviews. For that round, I was given a case study and had to create a presentation for my hiring managers. This was followed by a Q&A session and a few more phone calls. I notified them that I had another offer waiting and received and offer the next hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important trend in digital media?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Was really easy process. Applied online and then had phone interview,then hue hire interview. After the recored interview, I then made it to the final round and spoke with the head of recruitment. This was a fair process, but it didn't work out. I would recommend applying to the NFL.