NFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.9

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted an application online via nfl.com and did not hear back about an interview until a month/month and a half later. I applied in October, came to the office for interviews on two separate occasions, and received my job offer in January.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

Was given interview after completing online application process, which included the submission of a resume, cover letter, and 3 written interview questions. Interview was conducted as a 30 minute skype interview. The interviewer was nice but had not reviewed my resume before the interview. He asked basic background and behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Virtual interview online via HireVue. Approximately 30 minutes in length, with question prep and answer time totaling about 5 minutes per question. Standard behavioral questions, in addition to title specific questions. This opportunity came after an initial application review, which included resume, cover letter, and 3 written interview question responses.

Interview Questions

• Identify some sponsors that would activate well with the NFL.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted by a recruiter for the role. Once resume submitted, did a video interview followed by two in person interviews. First in person interview was with hiring manager and one of her team members. Hiring manager was in a rush to pick up her daughter at daycare so interview was brief and rushed (less than 30 minutes). During second in person interview, I sat for 15 minutes before anyone showed up and then it was the hiring manager who was supposed to have been my last interview of the day. She barely spent 15 minutes with me before handing me off to someone else. If you can't give the person you are potentially going to hire your undivided attention for 30 minutes what is it going to be like working for you? I told the recruiter thank you but no thank you based on that experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you learned from a previous role that you would do differently knowing what you know now?   Answer Question

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NFL (Culver City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview - asked why I was interested. Then potential job was described.
    Asked to come in for interview next day that would be had in front of 3-4 people.
    After the in person interview, I had a phone call again next day - references asked for a short while after that had concluded.

Said they'd hopefully let me know soon. That was the update I got every week. Finally let me know about a month later I had not been chosen

Interview Questions

• Some random NFL trivia just to make sure I validated I followed football.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NFL (Culver City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me almost out of the blue one morning for a very friendly conversation and to set up a meet and greet. When I came to the office I had to take an assessment test on what I knew about the NFL and its history, this by far was the toughest part. After the test the interview commenced and it was just like any other job interview.

User Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL.

Interview

online essay questions, then phone interview, then skype interview. Spoke with HR initially on the phone screen, and then the skype interview was with the supervisors in the digital media department. Great people. The process took a little longer than I hoped, but it was definitely worth it. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a current marketing promotion that you find effective.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFL.

Interview

Reached out about a phone call. There were typos in almost every I received. Turns out that was the actual interview, not phone screen.
    Called an hour and half before scheduled time, did not even receive an apology.
    Gave me a deadline when I would hear back, did not hear back till over two weeks later, and the only email I got was a generic template. I felt that it could have been handled more professionally from such a large organization. Left quite a bad taste in my mouth.

Vice President Enterprise SolutionS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL in January 2016.

Interview

Their follow-up took over three months from a job that was posted over 6 months ago. I would be cautious, either they are extremely careful and diligent in their hiring process or their process is extremely inefficient. I immediately suspected the latter, so it was a big red flag from the beginning.They also had some turnover during the process, which really dragged things out quite a bit. They seemed confused about what they were hiring for.

Interview Questions

• Perspectives on customer support and business relationships and partnerships   1 Answer

NFL Junior Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was phone interview where I was asked basic interview questions like tell me about your work experience, what classes are you taking, why (aside from the sport) do you want to work for the NFL. The second interview was a skype interview where I interviewed with two sets of two people. The first couple asked me about my major at school, my studies and vocational goals. The second round of interviews was much more intense where they shot questions one after the other about the sport, the organization and my strengths and weaknesses.