NFL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NFL Interview Questions

Interviews at NFL

2.9

Analytics Interview

Interview

8 questions with recorded answers on video. On a recording system so it was difficult to get a feel for the interview as you were just talking at a screen.

Strategy Intern Interview

Interview

Online introductory interview through Hirevue with general questions about yourself and why you're interested in the job. After the intro, two video interviews for the second round. Mostly behavioral with a few scenario questions regarding experience with data and statistics. Very conversational overall

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in data and analytics   1 Answer

Junior Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NFL.

Interview

Very difficult, only gave you one chance to record your video so It Is crucial that you get It right on the first try! If you mess up you are stuck with that video

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

The whole process to get decision took 5+ months. The first round starts with a HireVue interview with 10 questions. The second round is a on the phone interview with one or two NFL employees. For the final round, they bring you up to the NY office for a panel in-person interview and presentation.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

I found the posting on LinkedIn and submitted an application. It was a similar application to other positions with additional questions on why I wanted to work for the league. From there, about 2 weeks later I was notified I was selected for a HireVue interview where I was asked more general questions about my experiences and more. The last round was a virtual interview with two people on the team I applied to in which I was asked more me to see if I was a good and qualified fit.

Media Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (Culver City, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

The initial interview was by phone. The interviewer was very down to earth. Very easy to talk to. The whole interview was ab out 35min. I am now waiting for a F2F interview sometime in the new year.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important trait you are looking for in your next career move?   1 Answer

Marketing Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NFL in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then got an email saying I had a video interview. This was my first video interview where there was no one on the other side, so I felt a little unsure how to handle it. The questions were very generic, mainly asked about me and my previous experiences and how I would fit into the NFL culture.

Summer Interview

Interview

You started with an application submission. Then, there was a HireVue online interview where you had to answer about 5-10 general questions. Then an in person interview which you could also Skype. The last interview was very conversational.

NFL OPERATIONS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFL.

Interview

Was online via hire view for the first round. There were some verbal questions as well as written. You had the options to take practice questions first as well as prep before every question. The written was not timed the verbal you had I believe 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What experiences and qualities make you qualified for this role?   1 Answer

Junior Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NFL.

Interview

Partook in a Hirevue Interview for the first round. There was about 9 questions about my personal experience as well as preferences within the program. The process took about 1 month to complete.