NHPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHPC Interview Questions

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NHPC (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were five interviewers. Interview questions were mainly based on ones bio-data , training , previous job , project work and hydropower generation, total power capacities, rcc , tunnels , hydraulic machines, cpm. Etc. ............... .... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Interview Questions

• Training, bio data , previous job , project work , hydropower , total power generation in India , rcc , tunnels , hydraulic machines , cpm .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Confidence matters.

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHPC (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview is preceded by a technical test. Currently, GATE is used to select the students. the interview was conducted by a senior panel consisting of directors and general manager the 2nd highest positions. Questions are of technical nature and a few hr qs. Technical qs include poisons ratio, centre of gravity, hydraulics etc. While the Hr qs are largely based on location preference, past achievements etc

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chamba, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHPC (Chamba, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

personal interview including Cheif Manager, GM, ED, Managers. Firstly they shortlisted through the CV & percentage basis during degree.
    shortlisted candidates are called for interview and then they finally hire from interview process through a well high level panel of interviewers.
    overall experience is good and i am selected as an electrical engineer for 1 year.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NHPC.

Interview

through test and interview at ET level normally. lateral entry is very low only in select few category where new person are required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NHPC (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview is conducted by a board comprising of technical people,HR people,One member from minority community and one member from SC/ST categories. The board makes the candidate relaxed and the questions generally asked are more of technical nature from engineering mechanics. The board may ask questions about family and source of income.

Interview Questions

• As the main buisness of the company is building dams and reservoirs they ask specific questions about dams from your state.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As it is a govt company there is no scope of negotiations.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHPC (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

all people will be so important

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NHPC (Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

interview tests mainly skills, your positive attitude as well as your technical knowledge about the subject. they also have interest on your presentation skills means how you can phase interviewer and how you can easily handle the situations.

Interview Questions

• tell something about yourself?   1 Answer
    • give the details of all the project where our company presently working.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

according to the demand of employer and your need you can negotiate but not in behalf of your self respect. you should be real and show what you are.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NHPC (Guwahati (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

communucation are well good with company and preparation for interview is well enough within two months and having skill test, personally test etc. be confident in self preparation and go on.