NIBCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NIBCO

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Interview

The interview process is usually a five person panel. They will each interview you separately.
    The people doing the interview are professional and super nice. The company will have you come in early in the day and the five person panel will take about four hours.

Interview Questions

• They will ask question like, how do you see yourself growing within the company, how well do you do in a team environment and such.   Answer Question

CIO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIBCO (Mishawaka, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Headhunter found me. Phone interview with the headhunter. Phone interview with the retiring CIO. In person interview with retiring CIO and President outside of the NIBCO offices. Had to contact the headhunter after a couple of weeks to find out that I was not selected.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIBCO (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

Rigorous interview process. Phone interview. In Person interview with 4 separate people and then they met as a panel. Took some time for decisions to be returned, but a good process overall.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my SAP experience, because their systems are all based in SAP.   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIBCO (Elkhart, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

Six panel interview. Most of the panel ask the same questions. You get no tour of the facilities to see if maybe company is a good fit for you. Each panel interview last for approximately half an hour with 15 minute breaks in between.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIBCO (Nacogdoches, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Asked about past jobs and how well and how long I was on them. The temporary agency had told me that this company would be very good to me. I was with them for almost nine years and enjoyed every minute of it.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIBCO (Elkhart, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

Met the company at the "Last Minute Job Fair" at Purdue University. They asked if I was free for an interview the next day and scheduled a time and place (in a room in HIKS library).

There were 2 people interviewing me. They seemed very professional. They asked pretty standard questions - how I organize my time between student organizations and academics, a time when I dealt with conflict, what I would consider my greatest achievement at Purdue...

After the interview, I asked them if they had any comments on my interviewing skills, and they said that they were impressed with all the questions about the job that I asked them (so always ask questions when they say "do you have any questions?")

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your greatest achievement, be it at Purdue or anywhere else?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIBCO (Elkhart, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

phone interview with numerous people. most unfamiliar with job being interviewed for. many questions unrelated to new position, no probing questions on current position. process seemed to be very scripted. pressure to rethink answered if they did not meet expectations.

Packing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIBCO (Goshen, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

I arrived early and after waiting for the four other candidates to show up to our group interview, the HR manager decided to go ahead without them. She asked a few questions, took me on a tour showing me what I would be doing, and then said they would love to have me try the job if I wanted to.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very typical questions, all scripted. Typical panel interview, way overkill for the type of position offered. Not a challenge to ace the interview but your interview results aren't as important as the impression HR relays of you to the CPO

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

IT Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIBCO.

Interview

Contacted first by HR, then one phone interview from the hiring manager with simple basic questions on why you want to be hired. Then a visit to their offices for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview of 5 persons. They were following an HR script. Questions like "tell me of a difficult situation were you had to make a decision without telling your supervisor". By the 5th person you will sing the answer..   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was trough HR. There was no way of negotiation with them.