NORESCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NORESCO

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NORESCO (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

After submitting my resume, a recruiter contacted me for a preliminary phone screen. She set up a phone interview with the hiring manager which lasted nearly an hour. I was then called in for an interview at their office, where I met with the hiring manager and the rest of their team. I was offered the position that day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral and skill set (applicable to the job) were asked.   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NORESCO (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume to NORESCO from on Job Post on NORESCO's website. Was contacted by the HR department and interviewed via phone by the HR representative. Was called back for a phone interview with Director and VP of Sales. Four weeks later, I had an in-person interview with the Director of Sales and Vice President of the department I was being considered for. I was offered the position 3 weeks later. The offer I received from NORESCO was a decent offer but less than was originally communicated to me during the interview. They did not negotiate on terms.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales process and how that ensures you meet your sales goals?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NORESCO (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

One of the easiest interview process' I had ever been through in my career. It was a matter of two interviews, the first was a normal HR get to know you phone interview. The second was an all day meet and greet the entire team sort of day where it feels like 6 or 7 interviews in one day. After that I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would be the one thing. support wise, we could give you to make your job easier ??   Answer Question

Negotiation

That also ran pretty easy and I was able with recruiters help to negotiate a sign-on bonus.

Senior Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NORESCO (Orlando, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Shared questions and opinions. Managers shared proposed responsibilities and requested responses.

Interview Questions

• Proposed location housing questions and travel iteniaries.   1 Answer
    • Client interface, how to approach persons that don't share responsibilities.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NORESCO.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a recruiter then they quickly called me back for an onsite interview. A week or so later I had my on-site interview. Talked with about 4 people for about 30 minutes each and then got a tour of the office. Just a couple days later, they called me back telling me that they were going to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What sort of thermodynamic modeling experience do you have?   Answer Question

Manager, Sustainability Consulting Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NORESCO (Westborough, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Over the course of eight weeks, I had two in-person interviews followed by a 30-minute phone interview with the HR department. The HR interviewer was personable and perhaps even disarming yet professional and down-to-business. It was a much faster-pace interview than I expected and had no trick questions. I received a Benefits Summary document after the phone interview which would have been helpful earlier in the process.
    I was disappointed in the communications process.

Interview Questions

• Would you accept an offer for the base salary requirement (you provided)?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your background.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NORESCO in March 2010.

Interview

Very nice folks, contacted me re: a couple jobs they had because I was recommended by an employee of theirs. Called, did a quick phone interview and then asked me to come to the office. Interview was pleasant, and I heard back in just a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Got put on the spot for some "what would you do in this situation" stuff for situations I hadn't been in   1 Answer

Low pay, not sold on wanting the job.