NPP (National Purchasing Partners) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NPP (National Purchasing Partners) Interview Questions

Interviews at NPP (National Purchasing Partners)

1.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NPP (National Purchasing Partners) (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one was about 30 minutes long with a panel of 3 people (hiring manager and two account managers from your specific vertical you're applying for). Questions are about why you want to work there, what do you know about the company, and how can your previous experience be applied to NPP. The interview environment was relaxed and the interviewers made you feel welcomed. The second one is with HR which goes through each position on your resume and asks why you left it. They also tell you when the on-boarding is, how much you'll be paid, and when you will sign the offer letter. Very straightforward!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you had with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Membership Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NPP (National Purchasing Partners) (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was contacted over the phone to see if I was interested in an interview. I agreed and came in. I interviewed at their business location with three managers. The interview was easy going and they asked me questions about myself, my interests, my education, job history, etc. The interviewed lasted for about an hour. About a week later they called and asked me to come in to interview with the President of the company and another manager. Again they asked questions about myself and what I liked to do for fun. The President liked me and offered me (unofficially) the job.

Negotiation

Had to wait to pass background check (took 3 weeks) and be hired by Virginia Mason. Was able to start the job about a month after being unofficially accepted by NPP

LG Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NPP (National Purchasing Partners) (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was barely a real interview. I went in and talked to the few people on the team and I just sort of stayed. I didn't really matter as a person and they pretended to want me there so well that I could tell they were acting fake.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything. They were desperate for people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate at all. The pay was high.

Customer Service Representative/Membership Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NPP (National Purchasing Partners) (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

When I first had my interview on November 2015. Then there was a miscommunication that NO position were available. I literally waited 5 months for it to be available!

Interview Questions

• NOT really a question; more like listen to the calls others had to make.   1 Answer

Brand Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NPP (National Purchasing Partners) (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

This was a traditional sit-down meeting with three people on their hiring team. Standard Generic STAR format questions. Interview lasted roughly 40 minutes. I was informed in a few weeks that I was hired for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to manage a project to drive revenue or sales. Please answer using a STAR format.   Answer Question