NRB Bearings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRB Bearings Interview Questions

Interviews at NRB Bearings

2.7

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRB Bearings in October 2014.

Interview

Asked about my resume and went pretty well and asked about my projects from under graduation.
    Checked my Design skills for Pro E software too.
    Took to me for company tour too.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NRB Bearings (Thane (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview is just a process, if they really need a candidate. Aim is to hire at low salary. Only two three interviewer are skilled other just want to know about yourself.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NRB Bearings (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview Call came through consultant, and later directly dealt with the HR team of NRB. The interview process was smooth and moved well. The questions were with respect to my subject of work and didnt find it difficult to convince through my experience. After 3 rounds (1 Telephonic and 2 Face to face) of Interview, i was offered the Job as per my selection. The Salary i demanded was easily acceptable as the same seemed to be their budget for the position.

Negotiation

I didnt had to negotiate as what i demanded was accepted.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NRB Bearings (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round of Interview was with HR Team and in the 2nd & Final round it was one to one interview with VP - Supply Chain. I have to visit twice and wait for long hours to conclude the interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• About my previous work profile, knowledge about warehouse management and logistics, market trends, contribution towards value adds in previous organisation, and cost optimisation methodologies.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRB Bearings (Mumbai (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was telephonic interview. That asked more about core metallurgical operations and heat treatment process their temperatures and resting of metals at last they will ask HR questions and your survival in Jalna

Interview Questions

• Tell me Rusting process in metals   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRB Bearings (Bhubaneswar (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

First round was direct interview round where I have been interviewed for about 30 min and the area was through the own resume.then it was written test conducted by the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NRB Bearings.

Interview

Initial commumnication was with job consultant.
    Once shortlisted I appeared for the interviews and then the HR person got in touch.
    2 rounds of interview, techical/functional and HR interview.
    HR dept gave regular updates about processing at their end.
    HR informed about 3rd interview and waited for it to be scheduled for 2 months but it never took place.
    Salary negotiation started over phone, got my expectation matched.
    Background check with my ex boss before receiving offer letter by mail.

Interview Questions

• A sitaution where my vie towards bribery was checked which was a bit unconfortable.   Answer Question