KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Nabors Industries Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Nabors Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard and straight forward. The first interview was with a Nabors recruiter (HR) on the phone (post COVID) and the second was with the direct Supervisor (in person).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself; why Nabors; what type of manager do you like; where do you see yourself in 3-5 years
    Answer Question

Nabors Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries in Mar 2022

Interview

A phone screen discussing the two year rotational program and a follow up on site interview at the Nabors office with two or three technical managers (may or may not be in the same room). I only interviewed with one manager through the phone prior to the on site interview when i was originally going to interview on site. Once I got on site I learn that the other two managers are "busy" and carry out the hour interview with the same hr person I had a phone screen with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nabors Industries

Application

I interviewed at Nabors Industries

Interview

Sign up and fill application out. Be honest a pleasant during the interview process that's what helps to make a difference. Remember you have a decision to make about joint the journey and doing your best to be on the journey .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nabors Industries

Application

I interviewed at Nabors Industries

Interview

We had a scheduled web interview. It was very laid back, mostly a conversation about my experience and strengths. The interview went through the different aspects of the job and how my experience and strengths would fit the position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with direct reports?

Nabors Industries

Application

I interviewed at Nabors Industries

Interview

Easy. Computer test took a long time. Pack a bag if you are from out of the area. Had to drive home then back within 24 hours to start training.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be willing to participate in the safety program?

Nabors Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries

Interview

Straight forward resume questions and STAR based question. Talked about my resume and the experiences I have had. Routine questions about relocation, working in the field and other things of that nature.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Magnolia, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Magnolia, TX)

Interview

2 interviews... Phone interview first with Internal Audit Manager, followed by in person interview at their HQ in Houston with the Senior Manager, Manager and VP for Internal Audit.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in Jun 2019

Interview

The two women I interviewed with very nice and made me feel very comfortable even though I could tell I was not what they wanted, right off the bat.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would deal with an applicant that was very upset they did not get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Casper, WY) in Jun 2019

Interview

An initial call from HR, then after a long wait a call from hiring manager. Hiring manager was more interested in how much I am making rather than what can I bring to the team?

Interview Questions
  • All sorts of questions for a fresh graduate for a candidate who has 15+ years of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX)

Interview

Sit with two company representatives and get comfortable and relaxed. Tell us about yourself. Tell us about a recent project. Appeared to be listening well and were intelligent and experienced.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recent project you were involved with and your role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews

Nabors Industries Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Nabors Industries as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.35 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Analyst and Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Floorhand and Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Nabors Industries takes an average of 22 days when considering 77 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Development Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Nabors Industries according to 77 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.66%