Nabors Industries Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nabors Industries

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 70 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (United States)

Interview

Straight forward resume questions and STAR based question. Talked about my resume and the experiences I have had. Routine questions about relocation, working in the field and other things of that nature.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Nabors?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nabors Industries (United States)

Interview

2 interviews... Phone interview first with Internal Audit Manager, followed by in person interview at their HQ in Houston with the Senior Manager, Manager and VP for Internal Audit.

Interview Questions
Nabors Industries
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Casper, WY) in Jun 2019

Interview

The two women I interviewed with very nice and made me feel very comfortable even though I could tell I was not what they wanted, right off the bat.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would deal with an applicant that was very upset they did not get the job.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Canada)

Interview

Sit with two company representatives and get comfortable and relaxed. Tell us about yourself. Tell us about a recent project. Appeared to be listening well and were intelligent and experienced.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recent project you were involved with and your role.
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

The first process of the interview was with the HR department, then after a couple of days, I was followed by a technical interview with the engineering manager. The technical interview consisted mostly of logic testing and problem-solving skills. The technical interview lasted longer than I expected around half an hour.

Interview Questions
Nabors Industries
Anonymous Employee in Romania
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Romania)

Interview

During the interiew process want to know and tested my personal skills about mechanical procedures to work in safe conditions every time and respect the company procedures

Interview Questions
  • How much time you need to change the wash pipe
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

The recruiter was very nice, but the HR Manager was horrible to interview with. She had an attitude of superiority about her and she did not seem to be prepared. She was very undermining.

Interview Questions
Nabors Industries
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

3 rounds of interviewing starting with peers, interview with VP of Tax, and then CFO. Questions regarding management style, skill set, and overall core values. Discussion around benefits, perks, and work life balance.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to leave your current position?
Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Odessa, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

First you will be subject to a background test, do not bother if you have a felony in the past seven years, that is the only hurdle to the background test. You will take a personality test to measure decisiveness. Stay out of the middle, only pick strongly agree or strongly disagree. After that, all you have to do is pass the physical and the drug test, then welcome to NDUSA.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in the oil/gas industry?
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in Nov 2017

Interview

Very formal conversation but the HR representative was very nice and informative about the position. She answered all my questions thoroughly and even told me more about the company than I had asked about like the culture and the employees.

Interview Questions
  • Asked things based on my resume as well as some technical questions based on the position (AutoCAD, Excel, Matlab, etc). I was also questioned about some of my classes.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70