Nagravision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nagravision

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagravision (Gainesville, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

I got a callback from the hiring manager in Atlanta after I attended the Georgia Tech career fair. He asked if I was willing to move to Gainesville FL for the position which I was. I was then set up for an in person interview at the Gainesville FL office. The company paid for my hotel, gas and meal expenses for the trip. At the Gainesville office I interviewed with the hiring manager as well as with 2 senior engineers. I was asked plenty of technical questions about my previous work experience but did not have to take any test. I was also evaluated (was told this later) on how I got along with the rest of the staff in the office during the interviews and also later when we went out to lunch.

Everyone in the Gainesville office including the manager and coworkers were great. No politics here, just real friendly people who will help you out if you get stuck somewhere. It took them about a week to get back to me and let me know over the phone that I had been extended an offer. Later I went to the Atlanta office to receive the offer letter and also took a brief software engineering test that they have their entry level candidates take (even though I was not entry level they wanted to make sure I had a certain minimum skill). If you know your way around memory addressing and pointers it shouldnt be a problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience with low level programming.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not negotiate their offer at all, however i believe that their initial offer was pretty high in itself.

Vice President Interview

Interview

3 interviews + 1 phone interview

Interview Questions

• technical questions on ip and dvb, business case question, career questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

email exchanges and phone calls

System Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nagravision (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2007.

Interview

Not bad very friendly enviroment. Got to know each other and the company. The interview was in a panel format, with question about my experience and also information about the requirement to the Job. The were great they made an offer with in a week and they were very flexible in the start date.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagravision (New York, NY).

Interview

This to bring notice about fraud things done by hiring team in bangalore, They offered me role and jus before joining they are telling we lost project each day the HR was calling and asking to look for new offer,
    Font offer if u dont have capacity to hire

I am looking to go legal against these guys

Software Development Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a call from consultants and within 2 days interview was scheduled.
    I went in weekdays to attend the interview.
    1. ready to wait for 30min or more.(my interview scheduled at 10:30 but interview started around 11:20)
    2. technical Domain relateded
    3. technical technology related.
    4. General based on you resume and previous project.
    5.after some days HR.

overall the procedure is good and fine.
    But they are not professional, before scheduling interview they were not knowing that they have scrum call at the same time.
    after 4th round they said u are selected. hr will contact you. after HR calls they never come back, when following up them they say will come back, but they didn't.

reason of not getting my offer was(as per consultant) : my demand is more and they are not sure if i join there company after offer. they didn't call to negotiate also.

Suggestions: If you are very strong on domain and looking for good CTC, wastage of time.
    this is my personal openion,
    I hope best for you guys....

Thanks

Interview Questions

• write own sizeof()..... sizeof(int)   1 Answer
    • C++ virtual concept and static variable.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was hired through a telephonic screening. The questions were easy. I simply mailed the HR, and the process went on pretty smooth. One must know basic algorithms, and simple coding to crack the interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

F-F asked in C about linked list. They interested mainly in zigbee programming , asked to design a remote control working in zigbee.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagravision.

Interview

Total Three to four rounds. First round will the telephonic , there they just look at vey basic abt technology, Then face to face round will be taken , in that they will quiz on the arrays , oops, html and basic of CSS

Interview Questions

• All basic about JS , THe Oops concept , Abt your project   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called for interview by a consultancy.
    1st round was disusion of oops concept and collection, multithreading,overriding etc.
    2nd round was Maneagerial+technical, about project and its expalnation. The Manager Asked me make to make end to end Diagram and Explain It.
    what is dialects why we use it in hibernate configuration.

Interview Questions

• 1. oops concpt.
      2.Dead lock
      3.Singleton
      4.Exception, can you catch an Error?if yes how
      5.difference between post and get.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagravision (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds in selection process. 1st round was pure technical round. I was asked to write code on board and interviewer asked questions around that code.Interviewer was delving deep into OOPS concepts sply inheritance. 2nd round was Tech+MR round. It was more on high level code/design.He asked me implementation of different design patterns and asked me to implement binary search algo. I guess both interviewers were big fans of recursion because we spent around 30 mn on recursion.

Duration: 1st interview lasts for 1 hour 30 minutes and 2nd round was around 50 min long.

Interview Questions

HR was not ready to negotiate on salary. I was not willing to stay in Bangalore on that salary(gave this interview during deputation period in Bangalore, My base location is Delhi).