Nakisa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nakisa Interview Questions

Interviews at Nakisa

2.5

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nakisa.

Interview

two interviews with hr. just routine questions:
    interview with hr agent, who did not have a chance to read my resume before sitting with me in the interview. while asking questions trying to match my resume and the job description word by word.
    second interview with director: same story

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nakisa (Miami, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was aligned and the time frame was right on target. The interview process was very smooth. The HR manager was very professional and responsive.

Interview Questions

• what are your current responsibilities and are they similar to the role you are applying for?   1 Answer

Child Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nakisa (Jonesboro, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process went well, it started at 9:30 am and I was done by 10:00. It was a 3 person group panel. Asked about 7-10 questions and if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

Nakisa Response

May 27, 2019

Hello, This must be an error as Nakisa does not have such a position nor are we in the region.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

the interview was around 30 mins. Two persons go through your cv, ask your experience, and past projects. They also ask several Jave questions (all are general and common interview questions)

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a technical interview that was super easy compared to others. Just basic java and algorithm questions. I was interviewed by 2 junior engineers who seemed pretty friendly

Interview Questions

• How to perform two REST requests with the speed of a single request   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

An online technical test, phone interview and a technical interview with questions about past projects, Java and OOP concepts. The technical interview was given by two managers who were professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions about OOP concepts   Answer Question
    • What design patterns have you used and can you explain them?   Answer Question
    • How would you implement shuffling a deck of cards? What data structure would you use and why?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nakisa (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

Two Interviews one technical and second is just chatting. Technical interview was very technical. Everything related to job was asked but don't have to know everything to get hired. Other was just telling you about your responsibility and the workload.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

The location in Montreal is perfect, and the staff is really friendly. Two men interviewing me in one hour. It was not easy, but it was not hard. Algorithm questions were easy, but General questions about the core of the Java language was a bit hard. Be prepared for everything.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nakisa.

Interview

Short cycle but with longer interviews
    One with the recruiter, one with the Chief Revenue Officer and a final one with the VP of HR

each were approx 80 mins

good conversations with very pertinent and relevant questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the HR , she spent some 20 minutes asking scripted questions around my experience and mentioned she would check with the hiring manager and get back in a week , i followed up for 4 weeks after that and I never got a response . After 1.5 months I tried connecting with some senior leadership online through LinkedIn and they acknowledged my resume and then the HR suddenly came back accusing me of sending my resume to many of her colleagues and at this point they have have candidates much more experienced than me . There was lot of arrogance in her email and very bad way of treating talent. Such behaviour speaks loud about culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience and work authorization status in Canada.   1 Answer