Nakisa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nakisa Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.4

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nakisa.

Interview

two interviews with hr. just routine questions:
    interview with hr agent, who did not have a chance to read my resume before sitting with me in the interview. while asking questions trying to match my resume and the job description word by word.
    second interview with director: same story

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nakisa (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have received a response to my application within a few days and a first interview with the Recruiter was scheduled. The overall process took 10 weeks and was fairly disappointing and unprofessional. I am an HR person myself and have had over 2000 interviews in my life but never experienced that there was no salary negotiation. Just a very rude situation where I was offered around 15 % less than I earned at my previous company and this was communicated in the very first interview. Wasted time and effort, 5 interviews for nothing. Also the communication and expectation among the interviewers is ambiguous and shows very little alignment. Overall not a good candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• 1) Understanding of Nakisa's business
      2) Questions about experience and challenging situations in working history
      Answer Question

Apr 7, 2017

We do our best to ensure that the hiring process is as timely as possible. However, exceptions do happen and at times can not be prevented and unfortunately, sometimes the experience or outcome is ... More

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Series of interviews with HR, Hiring Manager, HR DIrector, and COO. You will be informed a few days after the interview if you will move forward to the next stage. HR was responsive when inquiring about your application.

Interview Questions

Nakisa Response

May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. And welcome to the team!!

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

They contacted me for an interview by phone. Then they didn't phone.

I followed up to reschedule. It turns out their recruiter didn't come to work on Wednesday, and neglected to contact me to reschedule our call for 2:30PM that day. Yet she responded for some reason only at the end of the day after I tried to contact her to reschedule.

The next day she finally reached out to reschedule, I agreed to a call during the times she suggested ... and then she did not confirm, did not reply and eventually did not call. (I don't even know if I have an interview or not at this point).

I have to ask, is this lack of professionalism acceptable at Nakisa? Frankly I'm embarrassed for them. How do they expect to attract talent with this kind of behaviour?

Plus, I understand that this is a family run business and so there are limits on how high you can rise within the organization.

Anyway, this is probably the worst interview experience I've ever had, as I had to prepare TWICE which takes hours... and in the end I still didn't even have an interview.

Total waste of my time.

Jan 23, 2017

We are sorry you feel you had a bad experience. We explained the circumstantial reasons and apologized twice already.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa.

Interview

Positive and good exchange of information and process. A number of interviews however nothing unusual is o what is in the market today. Fit is core to ensure both you and company will benefit. Moved quickly and open to skill levels that will enhance the team, clients and growth. Very positive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask questions, be prepared and knowledgable of industry and be yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was smooth. The people i met were nice and friendly. Questions were focused to the role and nothing too complicated. Several interviews will take place all the way up to the CEO.

The only bad thing i have on the process is Screening. If they know that the person they are interviewing "doesn't" have the necessary experience for a certain role, it wouldve been better to say so on 1st interview and not have him come for second and third and even meet the CEO. it is a waste of both party's time.

Other than that, The people seem friendly and happy

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your feed back. At Nakisa we consider employee referrals to be very important which is one of the reasons we are very thorough in our interviewing process. We believe candidates deserve ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Went there for there for the interview .When the HR saw my resume .I was told that they were looking for more experience people.Then she offered me another position and half the salary which I am earning now.

Could have said no over the phone itself waste of time and money.

No doubt the office looked pretty cool.But the staff should go through the resumes before calling people they want to interview.

All the best people.

Interview Questions

Nakisa Response

Jun 7, 2016

At Nakisa we try to give everyone a fair chance. We believe it is worth taking the time to speak to someone about their resume to see if there is a potential fit. It does takes time and energy to ... More

Director of Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was great. Took about only 2 weeks from the time I applied till I received an offer!
    Everyone I met right away was super friendly and helpful. No tricky or annoying questions. Everyone was straight to the point with clearly stated job requirements

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very Lengthy. It was 6 round of interview on Skype and 1 in-person interview. First with HR assistant, then HR Head, VP -PS and IT, Senior Architect, then in person Interview where HR gave a set of Questions on JavaScript, JPATH, XML, SQL Queries, ABAP Program, JAVA Program, HR Operations and NetWeaver. Then there was a brief discussion with Team Manager. After 3 -4 days there was a discussion with COO and then finally with CEO. After that they asked for 3 reference check and they interviewed 30 minutes with one of my reference.

It was a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Lot of technical question based on Netweaver, JAVA, ABAP, XML and related topics   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nakisa (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2015.

Interview

at my time there were 4 interviews first one was with the hr on skype, then a technical interview it was also on skype, then a local interview in pakistan with dev manager, and at the end final hiring and salary discussion interview with the HR head and I was selected , but for now there are only 2 interviews

Interview Questions

• Analytical question and some coding puzzels   1 Answer